Parts from Engine Part out

RED LS1

I have a bunch of random things from tearing a motor. The car was running fine and daily driven up to a few weeks ago when I pulled it.

-Heads - I purchased from someone else and they were fresh from a machine shop at the time. I was told good springs, valves and light cleanup of the ports. I don't have any proof of any of it except that they were definitely fresh from the machine shop when I got them. They have been on the car now for around 7,000 miles and it ran awesome and made great power. $250 shipped.

- Comp Cam 212/212 Flat Tappet cam kit. I purchased new from Summit and it has about 7000 miles now. Car ran awesome with no problems. Comes with Cam, lifters, sprockets and chain. $125 shipped.

--OEM Crankshaft - Pulled from a virgin 80k mile motor. Had the crank polished and through it in. Has about 7000 miles on it and car ran great. $200 shipped.

-Rare Bowling Green customs Deep Oil pan 20 bolt. Comes with the pick up. this was bought in bowling green in the 90's and saved until I put it on this motor a few years back.
$200 shipped.

-Crank Pulley - $40 shipped

--Water Pump pulley $ 25 shipped

-Engine balancer $65 shipped

-Metco Billet breather Straight - These straight ones are discontinued. Needs a new filter element $25 shipped

-used K+N filter $ 25 shipped

-- Coil pack bracket (both) $ 50 shipped

-egr delete $ 15 shipped

-EGR - $25 shipped

-AC Y flat bracket $ 30 shipped

-Starter shield $ 20 shipped

-Factory Flex plate $ 30 shipped

-Trans / Exhaust Hanger - $ 75 shipped

- Balancer bolt and washer - $20 shipped

Pictures available on request if you send a PM.

Damn I forgot I have factory rods and pistons if anyone needs them. No bolts $110 shipped.

I have a bunch of random things from tearing a motor. The car was running fine and daily driven up to a few weeks ago when I pulled it.

-Heads - I purchased from someone else and they were fresh from a machine shop at the time. I was told good springs, valves and light cleanup of the ports. I don't have any proof of any of it except that they were definitely fresh from the machine shop when I got them. They have been on the car now for around 7,000 miles and it ran awesome and made great power. $250 shipped.

- Comp Cam 212/212 Flat Tappet cam kit. I purchased new from Summit and it has about 7000 miles now. Car ran awesome with no problems. Comes with Cam, lifters, sprockets and chain. $125 shipped.

--OEM Crankshaft - Pulled from a virgin 80k mile motor. Had the crank polished and through it in. Has about 7000 miles on it and car ran great. $200 shipped.

-Rare Bowling Green customs Deep Oil pan 20 bolt. Comes with the pick up. this was bought in bowling green in the 90's and saved until I put it on this motor a few years back.
$200 shipped.

-Crank Pulley - $40 shipped

--Water Pump pulley $ 25 shipped

-Engine balancer $65 shipped

-Metco Billet breather Straight - These straight ones are discontinued. Needs a new filter element $25 shipped

-used K+N filter $ 25 shipped

-- Coil pack bracket (both) $ 50 shipped

-egr delete $ 15 shipped

-EGR - $25 shipped

-AC Y flat bracket $ 30 shipped

-Starter shield $ 20 shipped

-Factory Flex plate $ 30 shipped

-Trans / Exhaust Hanger - $ 75 shipped

- Balancer bolt and washer - $20 shipped

Pictures available on request if you send a PM.
Do you have the cam sensor by chance?

I do have the cam sensor but it's one of the things I plan to hang on to as a spare. Thanks for asking.