Parts for sale!

R.I.P.92Rolla

All prices are SHIPPED. If you want pictures I can get them for you just leave me an email/pm me your cellular and I can shoot you a picture message.

Turbolink with CD and case. Will include usb to serial port adapter that will work with new computers. $95

TA-49 Turbo. NEEDS a rebuild. Was taken off my car for that reason. Does have a bit of shaft play. $100

3 sets of A/C lines from compressor to accumulator $75 each

A/C Evaporator with lines $65

2 Cruise control units $ 55 each

Stock drive shaft $ offer

Stock DP with elbow and cutout $ offer

Stock Rear sway bar $ offer

Set of doors off probably a WE4 (all grey interior panels) - Needs work Has windows. Panels can be cleaned up and in fairly good shape. (Local only) $125

Heater core (local) - Case of beer.

Updated list and pricing.

All prices are SHIPPED. If you want pictures I can get them for you just leave me an email/pm me your cellular and I can shoot you a picture message.

Turbolink with CD and case. Will include usb to serial port adapter that will work with new computers. $75

TA-49 Turbo. NEEDS a rebuild. Was taken off my car for that reason. Does have a bit of shaft play. $100

3 sets of A/C lines from compressor to accumulator $65 each

A/C Evaporator with lines $65

1 Cruise control units $ 55

Stock drive shaft - SOLD

Stock DP with elbow and cutout - SOLD

Stock Rear sway bar $ offer

Set of doors off probably a WE4 (all grey interior panels) - Needs work Has windows. Panels can be cleaned up and in fairly good shape. (Local only) $125

Stock Headers without crossover $120

Updated

Do you still have the stock headers for sale? Are they cracked? Ever been fixed? thanks in advance. your pm box is full

I want the turbo! will pay extra shipping to Edmonton AB Canada.
What exactly is wrong with it? My buddy rebuilds turbos for a living.

shoot me an email if you dont mind. your pm box is full

yarbeau@gmail.com

Thanks,
Derek