t type wing corners only that go on the quarter panels...$$50

87 turbo shield...$$50

87 throttle body...$$50

87 turbo elbo ...$30

87 blue t type steering wheel fair condition...$$80

87 right side tail light...$$50

i can meet any where near san leandro....pm if interested thanks

steering wheel

does it come with the horn button and the plastic steering column cover in tact? is the leather clean? if so could you do it for $60 no shipping. i'm in the bay area can pick up.

steering wheel and dash bezel cover

how about both these items for $100. i'm in the bay so i can pick up.hit me back.thanx.Damian

beware still waiting on my moldings that i paid for on 7/14/10 claims he sent them out twice to me GIVE ME THE PARTS OR MY MONEY BACK ANTONIO

beware still waiting on my moldings that i paid for on 7/14/10 claims he sent them out twice to me GIVE ME THE PARTS OR MY MONEY BACK ANTONIO
How did this play out? Everything work out for both parties?

i told the guy i was very busy at work doin overtime i had a wedding to attend out of town ...just very busy and wen i did try to ship it during my lunch time ups didnt have the right box in stock since they were the front windshield moldings i wasnt goin to be an asswhole and ship them wrapped in bubble wrap....i did end up shipping them a little late..but im sure anyone would understand what i was goin through....anyways like i said ive made couple transactions on tb with no problem i bought a turbo off bison almost 2 years ago i think he shipped out my turbo a week late then the tracking number wasnt right then my turbo got lost in the warehouse ...but did i ever put 2 post off bison saying BEWARE OF THIS GUY HE DOESNT GIVE YOU YOUR PARTS BLA BLA BLA ...NO....

Understood.

Was curious to why the thread just came to a halt over a period of 3 months ago..

I also wondered if the blue steering wheel was the same, that was listed on Craigs list which ran for many weeks?