Parts for Sale!!

More Cubes

Hello everyone,

I'm cleaning out the garage so I wanted to post this in the local section before I move it out to the main board. Here is the link to all of the pictures: http://groups.msn.com/Billsparts/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Stock computer modified for use with directscan. Includes ribbon cable $40. (Sold)
Coil pack and ignition module with mounting bracket $50
Front underhood core to fender braces- new $20
Timing cover with cam sensor, water pump, oil pump, and remote billet filter adapter $60 (Sold)
Stock headers that have already been welded-up (no crossover) $100
K&N 9" air filter with air temp sensor $10
Kirban variable rate front & rear springs $100
Non-rattling belt tensioner $20 (Sold)
Hooker test pipe- new $20
BGC adjustable stock appearing regulator $20
4" flexible MAF plumbing from turbo to MAF $10
ATR 3" SS exhaust cut-out new- $50 (Sold)
PT-72 Turbo with ATR stainless 3"DP. About 15 passes and 300 miles. Need to use external crossover. $750
Stock turbo elbow- good for fenderwell dump $20
Adjustable boost actuator $15
Stock or T/A fuel pump? $15
ATR 3" Stainless single exhaust with Ultraflow muffler $300 (Sale Pending)
BOP Turbo 400 with TransGo kit $250
TCI 10" TH350/400 Street fighter converter 3,000-3,500 stall $200
Thanks!
Bill

Do you have a stock MAF for sale? Is the cam sensor good? I have a buddy that maybe intrested in the tranny if it is in good working condition. Please give specifics on the tranny.

Frank

Hi Frank,

The cam sensor is good. The only stock MAF I have is the one I'm running, sorry!

Bill

Tranny I just posted about the tranny.

I have a buddy that maybe intrested in the tranny if it is in good working condition. Please give specifics on the tranny.
\

Frank

Frank, the trans works good. It was in a Camaro pro-street car that I purchased so I don't know it's entire history. It shifted a little soft and slow for my tastes so I installed a TransGo kit and the shifts firmed right up. The car is used for bracket racing so I didn't want to take a chance with it going out and I still needed to modified the govenor for it to shift manually above 4500rpm's so I removed it for a fresh built trans from a friend of mine (for a good price) with the correct Chevrolet case. Hope this helps.

Bill

Thanks. I passed it on to my buddy. He has a MK IV Supra with a single turbo conversion and was looking for a Turbo 400 trans for his setup. If he's intrested I'll get in touch with you.

Frank

III'S 87 GN,

I sent your reply to the e-mail address listed under the "e-mail" button on your post. If the e-mail address is incorrect, let me know and I will resend.

Thanks,

Bill

I,m interested in your test pipe. What diameter and length is it?
Also, it just so happens I will be in Vancouver this Friday and can buy it then if its suitable and you still have it.

MLH

Powder,

The Hooker test-pipe is 2.5" in diameter and about 19" long. The ATR unit is 3" and about 15" long.

Bill

I,m interested in the ATR pipe. Would you be available to meet Friday afternoon(after 4:00 PM)? Also, do you have any need for stock brake rotors with pads and wheel bearings? They have about 500 miles on them before I replaced them with 12" B body parts. The rotors were turned, everything else was new.

MLH

Originally posted by Powder
I,m interested in the ATR pipe. Would you be available to meet Friday afternoon(after 4:00 PM)? Also, do you have any need for stock brake rotors with pads and wheel bearings? They have about 500 miles on them before I replaced them with 12" B body parts. The rotors were turned, everything else was new.

MLH

Powder

Can you email me a pic of your car. Would love to see the 17" and lowered.