Parts for sale W/pics!

Drac0nic

It ain't easy livin free
Buick damper, with V-belt pulley from 85 Turbo Rivi (should fit Regal too no problem) $10+shipping, or less pulley to save postage. This should be unique to the SFI cars.
balancer.jpg

Turbo Riviera oil pan. This is from an 85 Rivi with a 20 bolt block, it may be good for some of you guys out there wanting to swap a 3.8L into a car with tight front clearances a mid sump pan won't work for. $20+shipping.

pan1.jpg

pan2.jpg

A 1227148 ECM I converted to a standard DIP stocket. This would be good for someone that wants to plug a ZIF in. Untested as I never got around to a motor swap for it. Due to this, $10 it's yours as-is.

7148-1.jpg

7148-2.jpg

Hot air exhaust housing, .63 A/R. This is a Garret, please note these were changed in 86 so it won't work on an intercooled car. I'd like $15+shipping for it, in good shape with no broken off bolts. The elbow comes with it, but the bolts for the DP flange need to be coiled and re-tapped probably. Will omit the elbow if someone just wants the housing to save shipping.

exh1.jpg

exh2.jpg

elbow.jpg

Aluminum rear bumper support. Worth 20# off from gnntype.org, definitely a worth while mod for these heavy cars. Will fit any G-body 78-87. $30+shipping.

support1.jpg

support2.jpg

not pictured are 3 8445 heads, 2 non turbo 1 turbo if I remember correctly. Good for someone wanting a few to get ported, port themselves etc. Free to a good home if you pick em up, $75 the lot+shipping if you want em.

I live in Carbondale,Illinois about 2 hours out of Kentucky or Saint Louis area. If you want to meet up for anything, I'm willing to spend some time on it if you pay for the gas.

Yes, it has the piece of metal that actuates the crank sensor. I was wondering why the pic wasn't showing up, didn't upload right to my web space. Should be right now.

OK i will take the dampner with out the pulley on it. Tell me where to send the money order. Thanks Sean

No, I didn't. Triodes@mchsi.com right? I may be having some problems with my paypal accnt for some reason this is the second time someone's said they sent money and I didn't get it.

Alex,
Sent again...an checked history and it said it was sent to you....I was wondering before and went to check paypal history, and your payment wasn't there.
Anyway, sorry for the foul up and please let me know if this really didn't happen!

thanks,

jn

Damper, Rear support and ECM sent out yesterday. Thank you for your business gentleman.

"Aluminum rear bumper support. Worth 20# off from gnntype.org, definitely a worth while mod for these heavy cars. Will fit any G-body 78-87. $30+shipping."

Ok, I'm not following this. Do you, or do you not have the front bumper support.?:mad: