Parts and roller for sale

turbojoe1

Here is a list of what I'm getting rid of

Erson 208/208 "FT" cam kit, w/roller timing set $155 shipped
Sold
Rear stock upper and lower control arms w/Polly bushings and lower welded w/ H&R kit
$125 shipped. SOLD

Auto meter 30psi boost, 5" tack with shift light and play back, with 2 din center counsel holder $175 shipped

Intake: stock ported lower, sand blasted and painted VHT silver, $100 plus ship SOLD

Stock repainted black fuel rail $35 shipped

Racetronix hotwire kit for single pump $35

Racetronix single 255 high flow fuel pump w/stainless steel hanger with heavy duty wiring and stock size fuel ports. $150 very very nice, bought from Mark Hueffman

F Body radiator $80 almost mint

36" iat extension $65 new

Stay down L plate holder black $25 shipped

H&R motor mounts new $200 plus ship. SOLD

Smoked tail light covers, good condition $110

Tinted turn signals very nice $50

Brand new "black" head light bezels with new black screws still in original box
$130 shipped. SOLD

RJC shim head gasket kit, new no directions, and ARP head stud kit $250 +ship can seperate

Vacuum brake conversion, with pedal, ver nice shape $125 +ship
SOLD
MSD Red wires new $58 shipped
SOLD
3.5" maf, aluminum, very nice $80 shipped

Lots of other odds and ends

Parts car: WE4 roller, I have the tranny, witch is rebuilt stock $400 Obo and motor is tore down to the short block. I have all the motor parts, makes offers,
Car has No hood, no Front bumper, no front bumper shocks, no rear bumperets, no wheel moldings, rear wheel wells are rolled, no carpet, no shifter, no pass side inner fender well, no exhaust, needs driver floor board, I have the replacement that goes with it from Kirbans,

Has a black Hor Air steering wheel, full interior stock, but not all in the car, in the trunk. Needs paint! Has 15" Weld pro Stars all around, 26" tires up front and 275/60R15 BFG TA's out back, lots of tread!
Shot bumper fillers all around,
Full rebuilt front suspension and steering with 2" drop spindles and new brakes, stock sway bars, 2" drop rear eibach springs new, stock control arms all around, rear air shocks single valve. Header panel, not on car and has all head lights attached. And good driver bezels. Will take offers on the Roller[/QUOTE]

I will post pics tonight, text me at 440 8six4-22zero2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: