Parting Out My TR

turbodarryl

I had less then 3,000 miles on this combo before being flooded out. prices DO NOT include shipping, local pickup would be great on very heavy items but arrangements could be made. All items are off my 86TR

PTE front mount intercooler, with pipes, up pipe has a Greedy blow-off valve welded on it, $400.00

Kenny Bell Headers with 3 bolt flange, headers also have flange welded on for external HKS waste-gate that dumps into a ATR 3" stainless down pipe mated to a PTE 63-1 turbo with a 82 exaust houseing, i would like to sell the whole set-up cause everything fited really nice, Make Offer.

Fully ported heads with Manley stainless valves with lock wire grooves cut in heads by Ken Duttwieller for the fel-pro head gaskets with the matching ported intake thats been angle milled to fit the heads perfect. $800.00

109 block, been bored 0.30, squared, decked, line horned with ARP main studs. $500.00

Balance rotateing assy, TRW forged pistons, rods been side polished with ARP bolts, Turbo crank. mains-rods Std. 1 piston shows a little sign of detonation. $450.00

BRF trans with BRF valve body with trans right brake, non lock-up 9" Art Carr converter. $900.00

These wheels,tires never made it out the drive way. Rear- 2 15x10 Weld Magnums 6" backspace with GoodYear Eagal slicks 28x11.0, Front- 2 Weld Magnums 15x4 with Goodyear front runners 27x4.4 only $1700 for the set.

i have a lot of other misc parts, send me a pm if u have any questions. Thanks.

PTE front mount intercooler, with pipes, up pipe has a Greedy blow-off valve welded on it, $400.00

Kenny Bell Headers with 3 bolt flange, headers also have flange welded on for external HKS waste-gate that dumps into a ATR 3" stainless down pipe mated to a PTE 63-1 turbo with a 82 exaust houseing, i would like to sell the whole set-up cause everything fited really nice, Make Offer.

Intrested in the intercooler and headers. Can you send pictures? What size pipes on the intercooler?

Thanks,

Joe

netpay@swbell.net

What shape is the PTE intercooler set-up in?If its in good clean shape with no
dents i will by it!It would need to be shipped to 92064.Let me know.

John

Please let me know what shipping for the intercooler and tubes would be.

I'll have to pass on the headers. I don't think I could get my wastegate to work with them.

eMail is best. netpay@swbell.net

Thanks,

Joe

Pics please

I would also like to see these if they are not sold. Thanks Scott

hey guys, these r pics of the wheels tires, and the car with the wheel on to see how they look.

Attachments

• DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 228
  • GN Parts For Sale 016.jpg
    GN Parts For Sale 016.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 226