Parting Out Fresh 600HP T-Type Drivetrain. Precision Turbo, Stainless Headers, Jimmy's 2004R Etc!

Timmy2Stage

Hey guys,

I am looking to sell my T-type, haven't got anything but picture collectors. If someone actually saw the car they would buy it. Anyhow, I am thinking of parting out the entire drivetrain. I'd like to sell the entire drop-in turn key setup. Turbo, headers, downpipe, motor intake to pan, trans and converter. This was all brand new stuff 500 miles ago.

Here is a link to the for sale ad of the car:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...miles-on-build-very-nice.414997/#post-3432972

$7500 for the entire turn key drivetriain. Hook up your fuel lines and go!

I'm only interested in selling the whole drivetrain. I do not want to part out every tiny little thing.

PM me, or call/text me @ 847-420-31FiveOne

Thanks,

Tim

if you decide to part --im interested in Radiator/RJC Intercooler/ RJC Downpipe/ RJC Exhaust..I'm local in Palatine, IL

I keep reading the ad over and over again. I must have read it 5 times. It says 600hp and built for 28psi. But it's basically a stock rebuilt motor with a good oil pump and cometic head gaskets?

I keep reading the ad over and over again. I must have read it 5 times. It says 600hp and built for 28psi. But it's basically a stock rebuilt motor with a good oil pump and cometic head gaskets?
Yeah I'm interested too? I'm looking for a new engine wondering how reliable it would be at that level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you keep the timing out of it and have enough fuel to cool incoming air/combustion chamber it will live.

It's all in the tune up.

I'm not trying to rag on you or talk down your car. It's beautiful. There just seemed to be some extra hype about the motor and i'm in the market for a short block. I wouldn't put 28lbs to stock pistons any day I don't care who tunes it. They crack with 400hp. I run XFI on my last 2 cars and Accel Gen 7 before that and we tuned with Classic fast and the old Batchfire crap in the 90's.

Good luck with the car.

I'm not trying to rag on you or talk down your car. It's beautiful. There just seemed to be some extra hype about the motor and i'm in the market for a short block. I wouldn't put 28lbs to stock pistons any day I don't care who tunes it. They crack with 400hp. I run XFI on my last 2 cars and Accel Gen 7 before that and we tuned with Classic fast and the old Batchfire crap in the 90's.

Good luck with the car.

Thanks! The car is nice! It's was built to make enough power to go low 11's/high 10's. That's it.

We've tuned countless 3.8's on E85. Never hurt a single one. Remember E85 is nothing like gasoline. Take what you know about gasoline and throw it out the window. Stock pistons crack do to the heat, not cylinder pressure.

Car was tuned to 28lbs and backed down to 23lbs for the street.

Good luck with the car.

I have been 10.40's @ 131 on stock 120k mile pistons with no issues. The motor was a very basic rebuild with a rering and the stock crank was cut 20/20 and the only real upgrades was ARP main studs and head studs and it had stock style Felpro head gaskets and stock ECM with a RA108 chip(this was 10 years ago!)The motor went mid 10's for 3 years without a single problem and was still running 10's when I sold the car. It's all in the tune, many here have gone faster than me with stock pistons and very mild/stock shortblocks.

I have been 10.40's @ 131 on stock 120k mile pistons with no issues. The motor was a very basic rebuild with a rering and the stock crank was cut 20/20 and the only real upgrades was ARP main studs and head studs and it had stock style Felpro head gaskets and stock ECM with a RA108 chip(this was 10 years ago!)The motor went mid 10's for 3 years without a single problem and was still running 10's when I sold the car. It's all in the tune, many here have gone faster than me with stock pistons and very mild/stock shortblocks.
Same here 37,000 Mile Bone stock other than 100lb Valve springs motor never been opened up just the valve covers off its been 10.80 off the trans brake and see's consistent 30+ PSI of boost no issues its on 110 Race fuel with a Turbo Tweak Chip :) Its doable you just have to watch for knock and let off if it does.