Parting Out Fresh 600HP T-Type Drivetrain. Precision Turbo, Stainless Headers, Jimmy's 2004R Etc!

I have been 10.40's @ 131 on stock 120k mile pistons with no issues. The motor was a very basic rebuild with a rering and the stock crank was cut 20/20 and the only real upgrades was ARP main studs and head studs and it had stock style Felpro head gaskets and stock ECM with a RA108 chip(this was 10 years ago!)The motor went mid 10's for 3 years without a single problem and was still running 10's when I sold the car. It's all in the tune, many here have gone faster than me with stock pistons and very mild/stock shortblocks.

My point exactly!!! Not to mention E85 is a safer fuel choice now days!

Same here 37,000 Mile Bone stock other than 100lb Valve springs motor never been opened up just the valve covers off its been 10.80 off the trans brake and see's consistent 30+ PSI of boost no issues its on 110 Race fuel with a Turbo Tweak Chip :) Its doable you just have to watch for knock and let off if it does.

So you guys agree that this freshened stock motor being advertised is "built for 28 psi"? Or do you thing 28psi can be doable given the right circumstances?

So you guys agree that this freshened stock motor being advertised is "built for 28 psi"? Or do you thing 28psi can be doable given the right circumstances?
I hope I can some day get mine tuned this good some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I would look at it this way. Many stock motors have run 10.90 ETs and that's what he says it could do (low 11's or high tens), which is certainly not unreasonable. Boost pressure aside.

You guys tim is one of the best tuners out there. What. More do you want that you can pull the car up on the dyno and here a motor run and put down some numbers. Then pull the motor out and put it in what ever you want. The trans alone was just $3000.00! This is not on a stand where you can't here it run. After herding and swing the car in person it is a steal.

Wondering if you still have any more buick performance parts lying around, looking for headers, cam, intercooler, turbocharger ,if you do give me a call 7738864062 charlie

How much for the trans...shipped?

I'm only interested in selling the whole drivetrain. I do not want to part out every tiny little thing.

The OP posted to sell his drive train, not engage in a debate...Stay out of his thread, or your "contributions" will go poof.
Thanks,,,;)