Parting out Complete 87 GN Running NJ

VMineo

Parting out a complete 87 GN
Runs,drives,
I will not sell the car complete please do not ask.
Pm,call/txt with needs I am located in NJ.
Willing to trade for some Gn parts,

609 858 3588

Attachments

• 100_3830.jpg
    100_3830.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 100_3833.jpg
    100_3833.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 100_3832.jpg
    100_3832.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,138
i want everything except the front bumper . pm me a price thanks

Parting 87

Hi I'm in NJ and would like the passenger side inner from vendor well and how is the header panel? Would like that too if not damaged. I am in NJ and can come pick up. Let me know prices you want for those items. I will text you too.

Mike
609-634-7798

./

Parts will start being available Saturday.I have one guy saying Hes going to come and buy the whole interior one shot.If he doesn't Come by sunday I'll list the interior.

100$ for the passenger wheel well
300$ for the hood NO RUST with turbo 6 insulation
300$ for the Rims w/tires ,need to be painted but no bends,
100$ header panel it had the hole for the emblem but it was closed with fiberglass.

I'm right near Jackson NJ

I want 3000$ for the Complete engine w/harness and transmission

Attachments

• Image03162011155601.jpg
    Image03162011155601.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,064
Whats the price on crossover pipe that connects the driver and passenger side headers shipped to 70047?

...and also what is the price that rusty turbo shield?

Re

i want everything except the front bumper . pm me a price thanks

15,000$,Ill even throw in all the rust its leaving all over my driveway too;)

I already got six phone calls asking me if I would sell it complete ,Seriously the cars only being sold piece by piece then once its stripped off to the junk yard.

Gray T-top trim pieces?

What's the condition of the gray t-top trim pieces? They are the locking trim that sits over the latch. If not all cracked up or broken I'll take em. Also what's the condition of the steering wheel? Thanks.:smile:

Parts will start being available Saturday.I have one guy saying Hes going to come and buy the whole interior one shot.If he doesn't Come by sunday I'll list the interior.

100$ for the passenger wheel well
300$ for the hood NO RUST with turbo 6 insulation
300$ for the Rims w/tires ,need to be painted but no bends,
100$ header panel it had the hole for the emblem but it was closed with fiberglass.

I'm right near Jackson NJ

I want 3000$ for the Complete engine w/harness and transmission

V,
I will pass on the header panel and take the inner passenger front wheel well. should be able to come by Sunday

I need a driver side headlight bezel. What kind of shape is yours in and how much shipped to 32579 FL.. Thanks. Also how much are you asking for the grille and corner markers? Bumpers? Thanks

rear bumper fillers??? ok if not too bad will repair... anything is better than nothing...thanks mike

Would like to claim and buy the right rear passenger black tail light trim if there's no cracks in it....how much are you asking? Shipping would be to 22508.

Thanks kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

How much for the front bumper, headlight bezels, front black maker lights, and rear bumper fillers?