parting out a BIG TURD 85 :)

are the intake/turbo still avail?

John;)
i am in connecticut if you want to pick up stuff 203 213 9126

started pulling all the hot air parts off the engine.i'm keeping the long block but the rest is available.turbo is perfect no in and out play at all zero.little but or orbital play is from what i was told is a floating bearing and that movement is suppose to be there.

this was a rebuilt engine so there are plenty of new parts on it.hoses,belts.new accel 26# injectors,new turbo, new regulator,adjustable wastegate. i also selling all the accessories off the front.
don't need crank sensor,anything on the intake, exhaust manifolds looked good! downpipe available. maf sensor,coilpack and module

anything specifically hotair i am selling!

I'm looking for a floor shifter& console for a 200r4,do ya got that stuff on the big turd?? if so, how much??

010.jpg

turbo010.jpg

turbo008.jpg

turbo006.jpg

turbo002.jpg

How much for the front bumper shipped to 92064?

John

$100 for a straight front bumper.the one on this car was bent BUT I HAVE OTHERS! you do realize though we are 3000 miles apart and shipping will be expensive because of size and distance. if your still interested i will find out for you! i would personally put a wanted ad up in the california section on the board

Parts

Looking for the metal strips that the door pull handles attach to, the word that they are called starts with an "E"? Two of them on each upper door panel... Price shipped to 32539.

Thanks,
Tim

Looking for the metal strips that the door pull handles attach to, the word that they are called starts with an "E"? Two of them on each upper door panel... Price shipped to 32539.

Thanks,
Tim

lol

escutchons?

John:biggrin:

do you have a 1 peice???

john:biggrin:

have 2 of them:biggrin:

also have that other stuff you pm'd me about the other day.engine parts.
the turbo in this thread was sold but i may have another good one! need to check for play before calling it good.