Parting an '87 Regal Turbo Y56 + extras in CT

Back in business, folks.

As far as I know, I am totally up to date on replies to your PMs and posts here. TurboTJT is still waiting on a shipping quote from me, that's still in the works. Anybody else still waiting on a reply, please double-check that you actually gave me a final answer on what you were looking for. I have a few of those "open requests" still.

For anything else, please shoot me a PM and we'll get to the bottom of it.

1) Please check the live parts list HERE for what's still available.
http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?101963-Parting-an-87-Turbo-Regal-Y56-extras

2) I have updated the interior plastics photos on that thread so that you can actually see what's currently available and don't have to guess.

3) I have enough interest in the complete engine that I'll be parting the mechanical systems over the next couple of weeks. I already have some prices listed for that stuff in the live thread, but as those parts come off the car, they will be photographed and any relevant details added. Stay tuned..

I replied to your PM, still interested in the engine. Thanks.

Also still interested in the engine if Nigel ends up passing on it. I've been searching for one to get me rolling.

All PMs replied to.

FYI, a couple more freebies will be added by the end of the week. I'll post on the live thread AND put some pics here when they do.

Toddzilla is an A1 guy. Purchased the headlights from him. No hassle received as described. Packaging was Aplus. Thanks Todd. Would buy again!

I'll take the Autometer Mechanical Speedo Adapter
Shipping to Niagara Falls NY 14303
Pls PM to confirm and PayPal address

AUTOMETER MECHANICAL SPEEDO ADAPTER ... $75

If you have the transmission gear selector cable grommet in good condition, I'll take that too.
It attaches to the floor pan under the centre console.

Would be interested in the Big Mouth cold air intake & K&N if not sold with engine
Thanks

All PMs replied to. Adding a few more parts, some prices lowered: LIVE THREAD HERE

Kirban Frame Brace... $50 plus shipping
This was mounted to the car after it was taken off the road - zero miles of use.

uO8EzJm.jpg

Some more FREE stuff... all with ~80k miles of usage.

Inner fender lower panels... FREE + shipping

p1nN7DN.jpg

Wiper motor... FREE + shipping

HBzskNd.jpg

EWoLuEN.jpg

Front end wiring harness... FREE + shipping

0G62POd.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the front (headlight) harness.
Note to anyone buying from Todd: He is a super honest and fair seller!

All PMs replied to. Adding a few more parts, some prices lowered: LIVE THREAD HERE

Kirban Frame Brace... $50 plus shipping
This was mounted to the car after it was taken off the road - zero miles of use.

uO8EzJm.jpg

Some more FREE stuff... all with ~80k miles of usage.

Inner fender lower panels... FREE + shipping

p1nN7DN.jpg

Wiper motor... FREE + shipping

HBzskNd.jpg

EWoLuEN.jpg

Front end wiring harness... FREE + shipping

0G62POd.jpg
What size is the exhaust and what brand is it?