Parting 85 Regal with 87 GN Conversion to Intercooled

I attached a picture od the items that I am needing. And for the picture, there are several pieces missing. I need those as well. Also, I need the little lever that attaches to the transmission so that I can shift the car. Please send me a pic of everything that you have so we can discuss pricing.

Is the pass side door rusty, will it match black GN paint - tough to see from the pics.

Also looking for a lighted T-top pass side visor bracket.

Thanks,

-Mark

how much for the chrome headlite bezels, chrome trunk strip,grille,windshield mouldings, tailights and back glass mouldings? shipped to 55075

Te head light bezels may be sold. I'l check the condition of all the trim and get back to you with a price shipped.

I attached a picture od the items that I am needing. And for the picture, there are several pieces missing. I need those as well. Also, I need the little lever that attaches to the transmission so that I can shift the car. Please send me a pic of everything that you have so we can discuss pricing.

Did you need just the parts for the neutral safety switch linkage or for the shifter also? And do you need the parts for floor shifed car or column shifted? You have all the brackets/linkage pictured for the neutral safety switch.

Is the pass side door rusty, will it match black GN paint - tough to see from the pics.

Also looking for a lighted T-top pass side visor bracket.

Thanks,

-Mark

The passenger door is just starting to get a little surface rust on the under side. Paint on the out side of the door is good. Its black, but it would depend on the condition of the paint your trying to match. I dont have the bracket.

Sent pics of drip rail and b pillar chrome for comparison. Still looking for reply