PARTING 6 CARS 2-87 GN's 1-87 Turbo T 1-87 Limited 1-83 Regal Lots of pics

Didn't get the PM! I just upgraded to windows 10 and some things don't seem to be working!
Thanks

Hey Bob, do you have any of the rear bumper shims that kinda look like an "E"? Just put on new bumper fillers and they are hitting the upper corners of the bumpers so I thought I could throw an extra shim in there.

Also, needing a right rear (passenger side) taillight for a chrome trim car. Kinda broke a chunk off of mine persuading it back in to place.

Definitely need the shims, say 4 of them, and possibly the taillight depending on the price. Shipping address is 73527. Let me know what you got/how much. Thanks

Russ

86GNPartscarJuly2012001.jpg

86GNPartscarJuly2012004.jpg

86GNPartscarJuly2012002.jpg

86GNPartscarJuly2012005.jpg

86GNPartscarJuly2012007.jpg
do you still have engine parts from this car?

Hey Bob, do you have any of the rear bumper shims that kinda look like an "E"? Just put on new bumper fillers and they are hitting the upper corners of the bumpers so I thought I could throw an extra shim in there.

Also, needing a right rear (passenger side) taillight for a chrome trim car. Kinda broke a chunk off of mine persuading it back in to place.

Definitely need the shims, say 4 of them, and possibly the taillight depending on the price. Shipping address is 73527. Let me know what you got/how much. Thanks

Russ

I have the 4 bumper spacers. I have chrome trim tail lights but none with really nice chrome.

Russ

For the 4 bumper spacers $20 shipping included sent Priority mail.

The heads intake manifold with turbo engine harness ecm and any other part thats need to switch between carb turbo to fuel injection