Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

I have the vac brake set up, cig lighter and the drivers power window switch. $140 shipping included.
You prefer postal mo's, correct? Also, I have lost your shipping info since our last transaction. I see some great bumperettes in the photos provided, are they too much of a pain to remove? Or you'd rather sell the bumpers as a whole only? Thanks for your help.

Any passenger side T-Tops in good shape? just need the right side passenger one with the plastic part on the inside that goes around the handle latch...blue would be even better if you had it.
Thanks Tony
Shipping 49015 Battle Creek MI for price if you do.

You prefer postal mo's, correct? Also, I have lost your shipping info since our last transaction. I see some great bumperettes in the photos provided, are they too much of a pain to remove? Or you'd rather sell the bumpers as a whole only? Thanks for your help.

I will pm my info.

I need the 3 fuel lines between the pump and the rear Axle. How much and where to send PayPal?

Any passenger side T-Tops in good shape? just need the right side passenger one with the plastic part on the inside that goes around the handle latch...blue would be even better if you had it.
Thanks Tony
Shipping 49015 Battle Creek MI for price if you do.
Never mind found one.

I was wondering if you had a good working complete hydroboost set up including peddle for sale if.so please let me know thanks

I saw that you had some Cutlass cars also. Would you happen to have an aluminum hood to fit a 1983 Cutlass?
Also would need the hood hinges off of that car also.

Not sure of the official name for this, but its the D/S footwell cover. Kinda hides all the wires and crap under the dash, where the drivers feet go. Has slots in it for fuel and frake pedals.

And 2 - 16" rear rims to mount my Drag Radials on, just for track days, so don't have to be show quality. Just clean & true and fit a 86 GN without having to use spacers..

Thanks. hyboost62@yahoo.com.
86 Grand National.

87 Regal T-type clone
87LoeminsterCar007.jpg
87LoeminsterCar001.jpg
87LoeminsterCar004.jpg
Do u have a ecs module i have a 85 buick gn t type or my number is 7853073339

Not sure of the official name for this, but its the D/S footwell cover. Kinda hides all the wires and crap under the dash, where the drivers feet go. Has slots in it for fuel and frake pedals.

And 2 - 16" rear rims to mount my Drag Radials on, just for track days, so don't have to be show quality. Just clean & true and fit a 86 GN without having to use spacers..

Thanks. hyboost62@yahoo.com.
86 Grand National.

I have that plastic cover.

I dont have any 16 wheels with the correct back space.