Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

looking for front bucket seat. looking to upgrade dash from 83 to 84-87 style dash with gn bezel. need center console complete with shifter. let me know if you can help. will need them shipped to long beach ca 90806

I would like to purchase the camsensor w/cap and both grey t top interior covers. Are they the covers that go on the locking t tops? I would also like to buy the 442cutlass I want the whole car w/whatever you have I don't need a tittle I have a complete 83 cutlass that I'm building for the drag strip please call me I can come pick the car up. My #is 5713168854

I would like to purchase the camsensor w/cap and both grey t top interior covers. Are they the covers that go on the locking t tops? I would also like to buy the 442cutlass I want the whole car w/whatever you have I don't need a tittle I have a complete 83 cutlass that I'm building for the drag strip please call me I can come pick the car up. My #is 5713168854

I have the cam sensor and cap. I don't have the gray trim that goes on the inside of the t-tops. They are always broken. I will sell any of the 442's I have they are all in dfferent condition. Which do you want and I have titles for all. I have 5 or 6 of them. And a few Cutlasses.

looking for front bucket seat. looking to upgrade dash from 83 to 84-87 style dash with gn bezel. need center console complete with shifter. let me know if you can help. will need them shipped to long beach ca 90806

I have bucket seats, what ae you looking for exactly? I also have dashes for 84-87, do you want just the gauge cluster or everything, and do you want turbo parts or non turbo? I have ceter consoles also.

I'm looking for a lh chrome corner marker light for an 86 regal. The light that bolts into the bezel with 3 7mm bolts. Have any?

Door panels(85-87 GN lower door panels) $60 are these for a NON power window car?
If so can you send me some pics of them?