Parting 1986 50,000 mile Grand National

I need a turbo oil return line and block fitting, engine compartment fuel feed line

Buy with confidence people. I met with Steve tonight and he was very fair with me. Parts were exactly as described! Thanks again!

Do you have the bracket that mounts the fuel lines to the block? It's mid way up the block and then the lines split off, one to the fuel pressure regulator and the other to the return. I'll try and find a picture.

Do you still have the upper dash speaker bezel? if so, condition and pics please and cost + shipping to 73111

Thanks
Steve

Next in line for upper door panels plastic kick panel trim if they are ready for speakers dutt neck ic steering wheel ta49 or te60 thanks

do you have a nice rear window with defroster, no scratches. lmk a price shipped to 48327, thanks, rob

I have the window very nice, it is still in the car. Shipping on a lot of items has been a lot more than expected. It will be like that on the window.

If it's ttops I'm needing the exterior center ridge with the cap. It goes between and under the two pieces of glass.