Part Out of my 1985 Buick T-Type Intercooled Setup w/ 86/87 Parts Must SEE

Yes I am considering it since it seems to be the way to go. I still have to pull the ECU and see if it currently has an aftermarket chip.
Do you have all the parts for the conversion? If you do how much for the package?

Yes I am considering it since it seems to be the way to go. I still have to pull the ECU and see if it currently has an aftermarket chip.
Do you have all the parts for the conversion? If you do how much for the package?
yes i have an 86/87 ecu and the intake air temp sensor and the mas air flow upgrade if you want it all with the intake 280

Attachments

• IMG_6355.jpg
    IMG_6355.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 15
  • FullSizeR(7).jpg
    FullSizeR(7).jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6354.jpg
    IMG_6354.jpg
    853.2 KB · Views: 16

this pic you can see the k&N intake cone and MAF going to the throttle body

Attachments

• intake.jpg
    intake.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 15
I have to admit that I am really new at the Buick turbo world and don't know what I need for a full conversion from 84 to 86/87. Are the ECM, air temp sensor and MAF upgrade all that is needed? Will they work with the stock TB? Sorry for so many questions.

I have to admit that I am really new at the Buick turbo world and don't know what I need for a full conversion from 84 to 86/87. Are the ECM, air temp sensor and MAF upgrade all that is needed? Will they work with the stock TB? Sorry for so many questions.
nah all you really need is the ecu, iat and a stock maf will work just fine. the intake will work with the stock TB no problem

everything ,

Attachments

• intake.jpeg
    intake.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Ok thanks. So $280 for everything in the intake picture? What about shipping to Virginia 20194? Do you accept Pay Pal?

yes i do have paypal and i was goign to include everything in the picture for 280 that includes the mass air flow translator and ecu and iat and intake setup. plus 20 for shipping

OK I'll take them. I will transfer $ to pay pal tomorrow and send the $ to you.
What is your email for pay pal?

Thanks

Bob

OK thanks. I will send get the PayPal payment sent out tomorrow.

My address is 1414 Esplanade Court Apt 147, Reston, Virginia 20194.

Bob Marshall. This is my first turbo Buick so I have a steep learning curve ahead. I am looking forward to getting these parts installed. The forum is a big help particularly with the hot air's.

Great! Thanks a ton. I am very mechanically inclined having worked on cars all my life. Recent sold my 66 Corvair Corsa that I did a ton of work on. Time for a change and more power and comfort (A/C). It was 115 heat index here in DC today.