Panera Bread Berlin Turnpike starting up

turbobitt

Let's see some Buick's this year. First and third Saturday of the month.
AG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled motor to look for why I was getting debris in the oil filter. Ended up putting Champion Heads and intake on it, TA timing chain, new front cover from Earl Brown. Did frame rails while motor was out and put in tubular control arms. Having doors, fenders trunk lid and spoiler painted.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
Did you find the source of the debris? steel or Aluminum heads?
Timing chain and gears falling apart

Last edited:
shud see u guys up there on my bike wen its finished. then I'm gonna do the car....

Iron heads, debris was caused by some moron who painted the insides of my valve covers with aluminum colored paint. After 4 years it started breaking down. It would dissolve between between your thumb and finger. Luckily didn't cause any damage.

Brian! Where the hell have you been? Didn't see you at all last year.

Moron is right
I keep loosing 4 gear nothing wrong in the tranny
I have issues with the linkage, can't get it into park without turning the collar by hand
Then I broke the plastic bushing on the linkage fork on the tranny I have the parts from Gbody now
TV cable needs adjusting
Going to run it down to Jerry's and set it up right
On top of that had back problems all last summer into fall so just covered and parked it
Back is OK now

Last edited:
I'd like to come up for this one night. I may be driving it up soon to Jack's and along the way I may plan a stop. Or on the way back. I'm going to do a few things to the TR and it may be there a week or 2. Not sure when though. But if I'm in the area, I'll post up and ask who's going to be there.

Joey, Turbobitt and I are hoping you don't make it to Panera. We don't want to be shown up. LOL Actually can't wait to see your car again. Probably has been 10 years.

Yes, at least.

I still need some time. Can't seem to get my crap together. There's too much going on outside of the car stuff. I'd like to show you how some of the things I ordered from you fit nicely into the package. These details help tighten up the interiors look.