Palm Beach Barrett-Jackson GNX on the block

gn.87

Time Capsule
In the begining of April at the 2010 Palm Beach Barrett-Jackson there will be a 9 mile GNX #482 for sale. They say the car has never been washed. Here is what is on the web site word for word:

Lot Number: 676
Add to Favorites
Email to a Friend
Send to Mobile Device
Open in New Window

To share this car info, open in a
new window and then click
“Share” on the main site menu

Auction: PALM BEACH 2010
Sale Price:
Year: 1987
Make: BUICK
Model: GNX
Style: 2 DOOR HARDTOP
Exterior Color: BLACK
Interior Color: GRAY
Cylinders:
Engine Size: 3.8 LITER
Transmission: AUTOMATIC
Summary: One of the lowest mileage 1987 Buick GNXs with 9 original miles. Car #482 in the GNX registry.
Details: One of the lowest mileage GNXs with only 9 original miles. 100% original condition, same as it left the factory 23 years ago. Only 547 units were built and they came with a special dash plaque with its number. This GNX is #482. The original Window Sticker has never been off. This GNX has never been washed and the markings on the windshield were made by Buick workers in 1987. It has the original temporary tags, original invoice and purchase order.

This is the car that was owned by the miller brewery co. employees, also on e-bay at one time I believe, about as close to new as you can buy. Pretty sure he said there is no book or jacket with the car.

I believe it was #359 that has been on E-bay a few times. $120,000 I think. It is in Texas if it is the one I am thinking of. Only 9.9 miles on the clock. Dont know about this one, but there must be a few with 10 or less miles on them.

Coach

Attachments

• DCP_1519.jpg
    DCP_1519.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 725
  • DCP_1408.jpg
    DCP_1408.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 726
  • DCP_1468.jpg
    DCP_1468.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 718
  • DCP_1411.jpg
    DCP_1411.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 738
I believe that this is the car that was from Danbury CT.,it sat at a Buick dealer called Robert Buick since 1987.The car sat in one of there show rooms and was only out of the show room for servivce.They were very anal with this car,a friend of mine worked at this dealer.I think the only thing that isn't original was the battery,but they kept it and was sold with the car. They sold it to a company in Texas for I think $90,000,from there it was on Ebay on and off and the highest I seen the car go up to was $110,000.

Sold!!!

Miller car sells for 120,000.00. Seller gets 111,000 and buyer pays 132,000, strong money in any market. Having said this, B.J. is a money pit and we do know that they do not set the standard for the overall market for collector cars, but I do think this helps the average low mile GNX, say with more than 1000 and less than 5000miles stay in the 75-85k range. Just my 2 cents, may not be worth much to some, but to me a lot !! :D:D