Pallex GN/GNX Material

Dennis Kirban

I recently located a few sections of original grey pallex seat material. This is the real deal that Buick used on the 1986-1987 Grand Nationals and of course the GNX seats. All other color interiors were different material. This material pallex was produced by Collins & AIkman made various years 86/87/89/ even in 92.

I know this because the material carries the letters C & A on the back and has a date when it was produced.
As most GN and GNX owners realize while the reproduction seat covers are quite nice none are exact to the feel, pattern, and color to the original pallex. Plus I believe any of the reproductions you have to buy the entire seat covers. Again I am not saying the reproductions is not a good choice but against original material original wins out for the small market that wants it 100% correct.

Also remember your upper door panels used the same material. (requires 12 inches for each upper door panel) The material all comes in 54 inch width. So the width is the same. Upper door panels are subject to fade from the sun from new!

You got to email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com and paypal is method of payment. Prices listed includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

Refer to the letter code associated with each one. I list the date on the back of the material. Don't ask for a sample or a photo. I know what I got. It is the real deal.

A dated 1989 measures 24 inches long by 54 inches wide $150

D dated 1988 measures 30 inches long by 54 inches wide $155

E dated 1989 measures 27 inches long by 54 inches wide $150

F dated 1989 measures 24 inches long by 54 inches wide $150

All the above will do one single bucket seat both cushions if laid out correctly because of the width of the material it will do both front bucket seats.

N dated 1989 measures 16 inches long by 54 inches wide $100 (will door one upper door panel)

S dated 1989 measures 19 inches long by 54 inches wide $85 (will do one upper door panel)

AM dated 1988 measures 3 yards long by 54 inches wide (one single piece $550). This would probably do all the grey in front & rear seats and upper door panels.

All the above is the grey original pallex material. It has been stored properly.

Again you got to email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com with the letter code that perks your interest. Prices include shipping ! PA residents add 6% sales tax.

denniskirban@yahoo.com,