Pair of brand new NOS '86-'87 regal Bumper Impact Strips

qwiktim

Brand new NOS front and rear, have white strip correct for T-Type and Turbo-T, that can be dyed black to be correct for GN. Taken out of wrappers because they got wet, but I have had them stored in the top of the garage for 12 years or so.

$125 for the pair, picked up in Canal Fulton Ohio only.....not at all interested in shipping these, sorry.

Brand new NOS front and rear, have white strip correct for T-Type and Turbo-T, that can be dyed black to be correct for GN. Taken out of wrappers because they got wet, but I have had them stored in the top of the garage for 12 years or so.

$125 for the pair, picked up in Canal Fulton Ohio only.....not at all interested in shipping these, sorry.
not sure why you are so set against shipping them. its no big deal at all.i just bought an nos hood pad from here and thats way bigger.cost 85.00 to ship. if you change your mind,throw them in a box,ill take them and obviuosly pay for the shipping. ed

2nd in line if shipped. I've got a fedex account if that makes things any easier? All they would need is to be boxed up and addressed with my account number.
Thanks
Byron

i will take them if your willing to meet me in canton ohio which is about 25 min away.