Painter Need Maryland

Rich B

Need a paint job for the car the trunk lid, roof and hood are in bad shape checked bad, the rest looks good. needs minor body repair a couple small dents where is a good shop in the metro area that is not going to crush my wallet, need a good driver paint not show car.

Hello, New member here. I am going to get my GN repainted at the Maaco on Gude Drive in Rockville(701 East Gude Dr., Rockville, MD 20850). I had paint work done on my barracuda, they did a great job at a great price. I got an estimate on my GN about a year and a half ago, seemed reasonable at about $2500 for a sand to metal and repaint, no cut ins, body only. They had several old cars in work that looked great. You will want to check it out for yourself, but I'm going with them. My car sounds similar to yours in terms of paint damage.

Chuck

Oy. Maaco?
I remember my dad had his 86 Ford LTD painted by Maaco in the early 90s. Looked great... for a while. Then it started chipping real bad.
I don't know if they changed their process/materials since then, but I would advise against Maaco.

Rich I'm doing a frame off and I currently have a car in paint in Catharpin, VA just east of Gainesville. John Browers (Colors by JB). Full paint shop with paint mixing in his barn on a 100+ acre farm. So far I've received the doors and fenders back painted (base and cleared) and they look real good. 5305 Pageland Ln. Catharpin, VA 20143. (703)754-1513. PM me if you want any other details or want to look at the work he's done for me.

Rich I'm doing a frame off and I currently have a car in paint in Catharpin, VA just east of Gainesville. John Browers (Colors by JB). Full paint shop with paint mixing in his barn on a 100+ acre farm. So far I've received the doors and fenders back painted (base and cleared) and they look real good. 5305 Pageland Ln. Catharpin, VA 20143. (703)754-1513. PM me if you want any other details or want to look at the work he's done for me.
PM sent