looking for quality BR Trans core

I also think ...members should be only ones able to see and use for sale stuff....like it was ....

I could start a "Dear KC87" column and members could write in for advice on anything, politics, chinese virus, hunting, firearms, WOMEN! Pay $.50 for a reply to go to funding the site.
And if it goes well tie it into DateMate so these old geezers on here could go out for a prune juice once in a while with a squaw. :LOL::LOL:

I could start a "Dear KC87" column and members could write in for advice on anything, politics, chinese virus, hunting, firearms, WOMEN! Pay $.50 for a reply to go to funding the site.
And if it goes well tie it into DateMate so these old geezers on here could go out for a prune juice once in a while with a squaw. :LOL::LOL:

I'll never take advice from you. I'll only end up drunk. :LOL:

I'm in for paid membership as well. The information here is invaluable to me.

I assume you'd get a lot more takers at $20 - 25 a year, especially those folks who would only join to sell a few items. Not sure where the point of greatest profitability will be for the site but obviously as the cost goes up the amount of subscribers will go down. This site is a great resource and one I'd love to support but honestly I'd have a hard time some of the prices others are comfortable with. It's not that I don't think the site isn't worth it but I have a hard time spending money and I'd probably stick with ads at a higher price point.

Ads don't bother me, but I would be willing to pay to support the site. For example $84 a year up front or $96 if you pay monthly. I am not a member of any paying ad free sites so I don't really have a clue. Perks would be , t shirts, stickers, and borrowing the white and purple twin turbo car from time to time.

AARP discounts ?? ;) Oh I agree on the for sale thing. :cool:

I agree with discount for members of the "American Association of Retarded People" being a proud member of. :)
If mild membership fee is needed to keep the site up than so be it.
As long as you're not going to take the proceeds and buy Armani $10k suits in Beverly Hills like "Wang" LaPierre does. :ROFLMAO:

I'm all for paying members only being able to sell stuff.

Might force us to watch Ebay and Craigslist more, but at least there will be some control and recourse, if things should go bad.

I will NEVER do the Facebullshit stuff.

As long as you're not going to take the proceeds and buy Armani $10k suits in Beverly Hills like "Wang" LaPierre does. :ROFLMAO:
NO way. we just got a donated box of food for the week so i do have some $$. oh... wait a min.. just flour, beans, peanut butter, eggs, powered milk an some sort of meat :eek:;)
umm I may have to do a "Go Fund Old Farts" account. Can I count on all the beautiful people here ?? :cool:

Ok on another note. Most of the sites I am on are free BUT ya can donate if ya want. I really think a $100 a year will scare a lot away. Plus your also competing with Fagbook. So I'd say maybe $50 ?? Bad thing now is that a lot of guys are gone to facebook and retirement homes. just my ten cent opinion.

NO way. we just got a donated box of food for the week so i do have some $$. oh... wait a min.. just flour, beans, peanut butter, eggs, powered milk an some sort of meat :eek:;)
umm I may have to do a "Go Fund Old Farts" account. Can I count on all the beautiful people here ?? :cool:

Ok on another note. Most of the sites I am on are free BUT ya can donate if ya want. I really think a $100 a year will scare a lot away. Plus your also competing with Fagbook. So I'd say maybe $50 ?? Bad thing now is that a lot of guys are gone to facebook and retirement homes. just my ten cent opinion.

50-75 bucks a year sounds fair, no? This place is priceless.

However, at $75, I want a new and different T shirt and sticker every year. Oh., and don't up charge me for bein' XL or bigger. :cautious:

You guys do have MANY subscribers. Would a 50% paying following let you survive?

Last edited:
50-75 bucks a year sounds fair, no? This place is priceless.

However, at $75, I want a new T shirt and sticker every year. Don't up charge me for bein' XL. :cautious:

Am I the only one on here with a middle class income. :p
I'll take the XL condoms with Buick logo. :LOL:

Am I the only one on here with a middle class income. :p
I'll take the XL condoms with Buick logo. :LOL:

A miidle class income can absorb one more cost, if it means enough.

And you won't ever use them so, why? :cool:

Last edited: