Paging Mike Kurtz...

clusolynn

Please call me about Stage Right Billet Adjustable Servo , its been over a year!
John
386-243-0235

Attachments

• flyer200servo2.png
    flyer200servo2.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 699
  • servoflyer1.png
    servoflyer1.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 701
Last edited:
From his web:

Contact
Mon-Fri 7:30am-6:00pm Central Standard

Phone Numbers:

Toll-Free (866) 869-8120
(713) 666-2616
(281) 633-8155

Mailing and Shipping Address:
811 Plantation Dr
Richmond, TX 77406

Email: centuryauto@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for the info S10xGN, I have all the contact information, that seems to be the problem. I am attempting to get a response through the board as a last resort. I get through on the phone to a secretary and leave messages that do not get returned! All attempts have been documented as to time and date previous attempts were made. If anyone knows Mike well enough, please ask him to at least return my call...

Hmm, sorry to hear that. I've always known Mike to be a stand up guy. Maybe their down for the holidays?

Me too, S10xGN! Mike has the reputation as a stand up guy, that's why it is so perplexing that I can't seem to get him to answer or return my calls. I'm using this forum as a means to provide an impetus for communication. I valued Mike's input, that is why I sent an adjustable servo to him free of charge for testing almost a year and a half ago, with our last actual communication being August 23, 2013! I realize I was asking him to do something for me, that is why I have been so patient but, it cost me thousands of dollars for research and development, patent applications and prototypes, one of which Mike received after he expressed an interest in testing and providing feedback. I, at the very least, expect candor and integrity, neither of which can be achieved without communication. The servos, both the 2004R and 700R4 versions have since been tested by Extreme Automatics, WIT Transmission Parts and Transtar, there have been revisions to both as well, due to feedback from these companies. It would have been nice to receive some feedback from Mike, since he was one of the first to receive a protoype for testing. I'd sincerely hoped it wouldn't come down to whining on the forum, but as previously stated, I've left several messages to no avail, for communication and/or to just return the servo, since he obviously has no intention of providing any feedback. I have not received any communication, via phone, email or on the forum. Since the aforementioned companies have already fully tested the servos, I no longer desire feedback, at this juncture just a little professional courtesy would be appreciated.

View attachment 242283 View attachment 242284 View attachment 242283 View attachment 242284 View attachment 242283 View attachment 242284 View attachment 242283 View attachment 242284 View attachment 242283 View attachment 242284 Please call me about Stage Right Billet Adjustable Servo for 700R4/4L60E, its been over a year! We now have Billet Adjustable Servos for the 2004R in stock.

John
386-243-0235
How,in the world,does one install and or remove this with the trans in the car?

I am not a moderator; so, I'm sorry to butt in but are you or Mike either a vendor on this forum? Nice that you have a new part, but I wonder how some vendors feel about this advertisement? _____just trying to keep this honest for those that support the board directly.

This is none of my business but just call and talk to him on the phone. Him not answering the phone is BS. I spoke to him on the phone 3 times in the last two months asking advice about my transmission and he doesn't know me from anyone. Both times he kept talking and offering advice and I actually had to repeat multiple times "I don't want to take up anymore of your time" and we still ended up talking for 5 more minutes after that.

Eticket, that's being passive aggressive! I'm sure you already knew the answer to that, and just to keep it honest, GbodyParts, Extreme Automatics and RJC Racing are all vendors here that sell the servos. While I DID take advantage of the posting to mention the servos, I also included the links to VENDORS for purchasing. The main reason the post was started is in the title, I can't seem to get Mike to answer the phone or return an expensive prototype after over a year! Finally, I wondered how long it would take someone (dyermullet) to put me on the receiving end as being the bad person. I haven't said anything inflammatory, and if YOU read many previous post on this board, too many people suggest using the forum to try and contact someone before badmouthing them, this is that attempt, AFTER trying to call multiple times. If Mike answers for you (dyermullet) every time, ask him why he won't answer or return my calls? Then post it on the board!

I think you are doing a very unethical thing. I am not a moderator so I can't tell you what to do. From what I know of as forum rules, the vendors on the board and no one else are supposed to be advertising on this board. How do I know? because yes, I did actually ask permission before not moving forward with posting development parts I was working on. I WAS TOLD TO ADVERTISE THROUGH A VENDOR OR PAY MYSELF.

I looked 2x, your original post mentions nothing of the vendors that sell them and where you can buy them, but does list YOUR phone number and a big add banner about your part.

I still can't believe a moderator hasn't chimed in. If I am wrong than they should completely erase all of my posts in this regard and i offer my apology

Last edited:
You know, I'm getting this sinking feeling? Nothing in the original post had anything to do with you, nothing was overtly derogatory, just an attempt to prompt a response from Mike, not you! Now, you want to take over, and tell everyone how YOU handled YOUR problems and how YOU think I should handle mine. I know how this works, and it reminds me of a quote, "Don't argue with an ignorant person, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Find another thread to hijack with your BS, this one is done for me!