Otto's old Hurst Olds back up for sale

I know a board member that was trying to trade for it now, lets just say it isnt like it was when Otto had it.

It had a stock short block when i sold it and he broke it.
He went through the motor with better short block parts

That was a very cool hybrid. Hope he didnt chop it up too much. Surprised the guy doesnt have it listed here :confused:

The seller is a member here and has posted other cars for sale here before. I am sure there is a reason he has not posted it here. We will have to wait and see.

He was trying to work a trade for the car with one owned by a guy I work with. Only problem is he wanted to trade the car for a comparable upgraded and every bit as fast GN with 1/3 the miles. However, he would only trade even and bring no cash to the table.

I am pretty sure a garage kept, collector quality, high 9 second/ low 10 second 1/4 mile GN with miles in the 20k range is probably worth more than this car. I think the GN would be worth much more. Not sure, but that's just me.

Not a very realistic expectation in my opinion, but you never know, there is an a$$ for every seat or so I am told.

The seller is a member here and has posted other cars for sale here before. I am sure there is a reason he has not posted it here. We will have to wait and see.

He was trying to work a trade for the car with one owned by a guy I work with. Only problem is he wanted to trade the car for a comparable upgraded and every bit as fast GN with 1/3 the miles. However, he would only trade even and bring no cash to the table.

I am pretty sure a garage kept, collector quality, high 9 second/ low 10 second 1/4 mile GN with miles in the 20k range is probably worth more than this car. I think the GN would be worth much more. Not sure, but that's just me.

Not a very realistic expectation in my opinion, but you never know, there is an a$$ for every seat or so I am told.

That story sounds very similar to the one I heard :cool:

the olds was super clean when pat got it from me not long after the gmht photo, he posted it went mid 10, not shure what it looks like now, me and pat traded even, he likes to trade alot

Probably cause some of you guys do a number on peoples cars over here.

Look like a nice ride.