Original turbo oil drain tube & Rear ash tray.

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Looking for original turbo drain tube no dents. Also rear driver side ashtray in decent shape.

I'm sure I have a factory drain tube somewhere. I'll find it and send pic. Do you need the fitting that goes to the block as well?

20230501_183802.jpg20230501_183827.jpg20230501_184006.jpg

Found it. If I'm being really picky there is one very shallow dent about 1" down from the flange that is so small it doesn't show up in the photo. When I say small I mean 1/8" at the most and invisible once installed. Flange is straight, no cracks, filled it with water and it didn't leak. $50 shipped in U.S. plus fees. I'll even throw in a brand new gasket. Includes everything in the photos except my speed square.

View attachment 393062View attachment 393063View attachment 393064

Found it. If I'm being really picky there is one very shallow dent about 1" down from the flange that is so small it doesn't show up in the photo. When I say small I mean 1/8" at the most and invisible once installed. Flange is straight, no cracks, filled it with water and it didn't leak. $50 shipped in U.S. plus fees. I'll even throw in a brand new gasket. Includes everything in the photos except my speed square.
I lied. You can actually see the dent I'm talking about in the photo with the speed square if you zoom in, about 1" down from flange.

Sounds good I will take it. I have extra brass adapters so you can keep that one.

Still looking for a nice ashtray with the plastic trim that goes around it.