Original Style Hood Liner

Kellysgn, the hood pad I purchased from Castle came in a GM box? He told me that these were a GM licensed product?

I have my original 9 hole hood liner sitting in a box its still in decent shape little peeling some of turbo six missing, was thinking of taking it to a sign printing/ silk screening place to see what they say . put one of those ebay ones(395$) on for now fit great looks great but already peeling not even a year old be careful one of the eBay ones is poorly done the turbo 6 symbol isn't uniform looks like some one did it by hand

I have my original 9 hole hood liner sitting in a box its still in decent shape little peeling some of turbo six missing, was thinking of taking it to a sign printing/ silk screening place to see what they say . put one of those ebay ones(395$) on for now fit great looks great but already peeling not even a year old be careful one of the eBay ones is poorly done the turbo 6 symbol isn't uniform looks like some one did it by hand
Yeah, the one I bought is doing the same thing. The pad quality and fit is excellent, aside from the lettering not sticking.

Yeah, the one I bought is doing the same thing. The pad quality and fit is excellent, aside from the lettering not sticking.

Would a couple of light passes with a heat gun and a lightly damp (or not) terry cloth hand towel on top help, maybe? Getting a bit closer with each pass and pressing down on the decal a bit, being really careful, maybe even using parchment paper (like bakers do) between the layers? Maybe even using a steam iron on low/medium on top of some type of insulator to press it down?

Just spit-balling here, guys.

Last edited:
Would a couple of light passes with a heat gun and a lightly damp (or not) terry cloth hand towel on top help, maybe? Getting a bit closer with each pass and pressing down on the decal a bit, being really careful, maybe even using parchment paper (like bakers do) between the layers? Maybe even using a steam iron on low/medium on top of some type of insulator to press it down?

Just spit-balling here, guys.
Simply brilliant. Thanks TurboTGuy

Their stuff is the coolest, if they are.

Very nice guys.........