Original set of GNX wheels for sale?

Curtis Roys

Hello to everyone,

I need an original set of GNX wheels and caps. Does anyone know of a REAL set (front and back) for sale?

Thanks for your help on this. The rim width for this set of wheels on EBay states 10.50". Are the front wheels and the rear wheels the same width on the GNX? The rear wheels seem to be wider.

Thanks for your help on this. The rim width for this set of wheels on EBay states 10.50". Are the front wheels and the rear wheels the same width on the GNX? The rear wheels seem to be wider.

Good eye
I did not see that, It has to be a mistake or his listing is not quite honest because he says "COMPLETE SET OF TRUE GNX WHEELS" I would email him to clear that up if I was you.

Real GNX wheels are both 8" front and rear they just have different offsets

The width of the front wheels ARE the same width as the rear wheels. They do have different backspacing though.

I have a set of real GNX wheels I would be willing to sell, also a complete engine with turbo and all, and a transmission and a few other parts and peices if anyones interested!! Everything came off of my buddies GNX that he turned into a dragster!:eek: (like an idiot if you ask me!):confused:

Hello Van, I have lost your contact info and need to get with you on the parts. Please call me. cell:432-967-2582

Curtis