ORIGINAL GNX take off parts

I have 8 total .. but they are all sequenced .. so until
The GNX guys say they dont want
It ..
I will be selling alot of it soon as
The GNX guys dont see to get that once these parts are gone .. no getting them back

Turbo89, I understand, let the fortunate 547 have first shot at the parts, but if or when one becomes available, PLEASE PM me, I would like to get my name on the list, LOL

I am not asking to be rude, i am just asking because I am interested on how you got these? Could be a cool story of how you were able to acquire all these parts...... Thanks in advance

Am I correct in understanding - what you have are parts removed from the Grand National's that were converted into the GNX's? So these parts are brand new take off GN parts not GNX stuff. Is this of interest to the GNX owners just because they came off of their car?

Am I correct in understanding - what you have are parts removed from the Grand National's that were converted into the GNX's? So these parts are brand new take off GN parts not GNX stuff. Is this of interest to the GNX owners just because they came off of their car?

Correct ... and yes if I had a GNX I would want the take off parts that came off my car just to add to the collectability and rareness of the GNX's ... IT only adds value to the car.

So Turbo89, it’s been 4 months, any word if your letting go of any parts??

PM me what you need .. they're are a few GNX owners that have opted not to buy parts I had for their cars ... don't ask me why as once the take parts are gone for their GNX # .. they are gone..

PM me what you need .. they're are a few GNX owners that have opted not to buy parts I had for their cars ... don't ask me why as once the take parts are gone for their GNX # .. they are gone..
Looking to purchase a clean turbo cover
LMK, Richard 414-702-4932
Thanks