ORIGINAL GNX take off parts

turbo89

IF some of you GNX owners are looking for the original GN take off parts that were on your cars .. PM me .. I have some of the original take offs for some of the GNX's

At this time I am only interested in selling these parts to the Actual GNX owners.. as parts are numbered sequentially.

If the GNX owners do not want the parts then I will add info making the parts available to anyone .

***** Now Available to ANY ONE .. I will post here before they go into the General FOR SALE SECTION for the GN guys. *****

I have coolant temp sensor , O2 sensor , turbo cover , up-pipe off GNX #270 ( all parts are like new or Excellent condition)

PM if interested would prefer to sell these as a group.

Last edited:
IF some of you GNX owners are looking for the original GN take off parts that were on your cars .. PM me .. I have some of the original take offs for some of the GNX's

At this time I am only interested in selling these parts to the Actual GNX owners.. as parts are numbered sequentially.

If the GNX owners do not want the parts then I will add info making the parts available to anyone .
Would

Any parts also #270 thx

Anything for #141???
Thanks

Number 270 or if you have dash or extra GNX ID tag in excellent condition thx

turbo89

All PM's responded to and Ad updated with new info .. I will be adding more sequence numbers and parts I have for people that want them... IF nobody wants them .. off to the General Parts for sale section for the GN guys to buy.

***** Now Available to ANY ONE .. I will post here before they go into the General FOR SALE SECTION for the GN guys. *****

I have coolant temp sensor , O2 sensor , turbo cover , up-pipe off GNX #270 ( all parts are like new or Excellent condition)

PM if interested would prefer to sell these as a group.[/QUOT
All PM's responded to and Ad updated with new info .. I will be adding more sequence numbers and parts I have for people that want them... IF nobody wants them .. off to the General Parts for sale section for the GN guys to buy.
#180?