Orig Blue tops w/ Chips

Trader history for TylerDurden (0)

TylerDurden

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Original style blue top injectors (6) 36lb
NOT 868's!

I bought them with 20k miles (or so was told) and I put 10-15k on them. Dyno'd 331/400 at 19psi with 93 octane (18* chip) and ran 12.17@112 at 23psi and 28* timing chip. All this with a TE44 and homemade frontmount.

After powerplate install, I was running 21psi on 93 gas

Two Jim Testa Chips as mentioned with purchace.

$150 firm (trying recoup half the cost of new injectors)

evilgn@hotmail.com
 

evil_gn

House Of Bling
Originally posted by TylerDurden
Original style blue top injectors (6) 36lb
NOT 868's!

I bought them with 20k miles (or so was told) and I put 10-15k on them. Dyno'd 331/400 at 19psi with 93 octane (18* chip) and ran 12.17@112 at 23psi and 28* timing chip. All this with a TE44 and homemade frontmount.

After powerplate install, I was running 21psi on 93 gas

Two Jim Testa Chips as mentioned with purchace.

$150 firm (trying recoup half the cost of new injectors)

evilgn@hotmail.com

hey top gun, you need to give me that email address!


:D
 

TylerDurden

Jack's Smirking Revenge
hehe fat chance, you gave your wickedness away.....i also have evilgn@yahoo, and evilgn@gmail.....
 

evil_gn

House Of Bling
Originally posted by TylerDurden
hehe fat chance, you gave your wickedness away.....i also have evilgn@yahoo, and evilgn@gmail.....
you suck! i will have to out and get flyboy@hotmail or mavrick@hotmail or some other gheyness!


what is your callsign my the way?
 

TylerDurden

Jack's Smirking Revenge
actually my community (P-3) doesnt do the callsign thing....not even sure why though...

now stop whoring my thread :p
 

SyHopeful

I'm your huckleberry.
Originally posted by TylerDurden
actually my community (P-3) doesnt do the callsign thing....not even sure why though...

now stop whoring my thread :p
Holy crap, you may know my old neighbor...I lived near NAS Whidbey for 9 months, he was a P-3 pilot. Older guy, married + kids, pretty big guy. If I remember correctly his name is Scott. He got transferred south somewhere, I think to do drug interdiction stuff with P-3s.

Also used to fly A-6s. Ring a bell?

How good would those injectors work with a stock turbo/converter setup?
 
Top