Opinions on Wiseco tru forged pistons

I have a new set of pro speed forged pistons now and I am not feeling them especially for what I am building

Most of the aftermarket forged pistons are fine for most any build - with exception to the old designed diamons that have too thin of an area between the valve relief and top ring land

I have speed pros in a low 10 second car and looking go faster - they are a tough piston and/but the pins are heavy compared to others.

I have a new set of pro speed forged pistons now and I am not feeling them especially for what I am building
Those pistons are very strong. If you use them,use the stock pins or lighter aftermarket pins. The pins that come with them are heavy to mach the weight of the heavy stock piston.
If you want a floating pin,you'll need to use something else.
Are you going with a forged crank?

Yeah I have a forged crank all 4 billit main caps girdle with scraper. So what do you think just go with the speed pro`s looking for 550 or more hp to the wheels

Last edited:
The wiseco's are good pistons, I'm running them in my stroker right now.
Have no problems with them. Good price on them

I went through 2 sets on my supercharged 350, the ring land was too thin to handle running on the edge of mayhem. I ended up using Icon pistons with a real meaty ring land.