OOPS!!! Need front end parts.

Swigg

So a dang concrete pillar walked out in front of me the other day. An this was the result. Anyway, lucky for me insurance gave me enought to work with and fix the car. But i fugired i would get on here and try to take some extra parts off of board members if they have any available. Here is what i need:

Car is and 84 T-Type so apply to replacement parts when applicable.

Chrome Front Bumper(need the whole assembly if you got it)
Front Impact Strip
Pass. Headlight Bezel
Hood
Turn Signal Bezels
Turn Signals
Radiator Core Support
Radiator
Oil Pan
Trans Pan
Anyone got the Electric fan kit for 84-85 that would be nice
Cross over Pipe, and driver header too if you got one
Front bumper fillers
Bumper shock absorbers
driver front wheel well molding

If your close by maybe a header panel other wise ill buy a new one or use an old one i got
A cheap grill, I have an extra one but tell me what you got and might buy it.

Also, if you got something i may need just from looking at the damage let me know. Ill take a look at mine and see if it need replaceing. I really wont know until i Start dismantling things.

So please all help me out. And hopefully i can this all taken care off without too much problems.

Also the car just got a full ext resto about 3 months ago. talk about being sick to my stomach after the crash.

Alot of things i know i can get from gbody and i prob will, just want to help out people looking to get rid of parts.
2012-03-07_11-47-11_140.jpg

Thanks

ooo..... also need passenger side corner marker light.
and yes that is may daily driver parked behind it. LOL didnt realize i got the work car in the pic too. Be gentle i dont write to Buick owners. :)

Im also in florida 34449

IVE GOT A FULL FRONT CLIP OFF AN 86 GN.NO RUST ..ONE SMALL DIME SIZE DING IN THE HOOD FROM THE UPPIPE POPING OFF ..HAVE BLACK FRONT BUMPER .. IF INTERESTED I WOULD GIVE YOU THE BLACK REAR BUMPER ALSO .. I HAVE ALL THE BODY PARTS YOU NEED ..

Need fenders? I have a core support, rust free, bumper shocks, and maybe even an impact strip. Send me a message.

Nix

I have 90 percent of what you need here in Connecticut if you wanna pay shipping

I have the core support, trans pan, pass headlight bezel. Fenders if need be and an a/c condenser. Best part, im in FL. Orlando. Where are you?

i got a couple thing's you need im in Miami not sure how far i am from you..if interested pm me,

I have the headlight bezel, the two parking lamps and a good radiator support for $75.- I'm in PA & NY-Matt-347-680-8642.

I have:

Chrome Front Bumper( whole assembly)
Front Impact Strip
Pass. Headlight Bezel (Black and Chrome)
Turn Signal Bezels
Turn Signals (Amber only)
Radiator
Bumper shock absorbers
Driver front wheel well molding
Header Panel for T type
Passengerside and
Driverside fender
Located in SC just north of the GA border We can meet half way on I 95 to keep shipping low. PM me your phone # and we can talk.

PM Sent 87GNSteve

Also, thanks for all offer guys, keep them coming.

Picked up Core Support, Pass. Bezel/Marker, and trans pan today. Thanks IrvJr.

Hopefully I can work out a deal w/ steve.

But i need a hood still. Can't find one locally.

I have a hot air aluminum radiator (narrower than the ic ones) lightly used (8k miles) $40 plus the ride if you are interested. ---Keith

I have NOS GM driver's side bumper filler. I'm in Tampa. I also have some used front-end parts off of my old 84 GN. Used grill and headlight bezels.

Let me know if interested.

i have a header panel ,t-type grille , corner lights , bumper turn signal lights , and can probably get u a bumper complete, and other stuff
also located in South FL.
i still have the hot air motor if your still interested in it