One song

Gotta go with the Buick Grand National theme song "Bad To The Bone"
Do you remember any of the commercials, if not, YouTube it

When I got married, I had an '86 GN that had a few mods. The wife was kinda scared of it.

I doubt my EX wife would even climb into the TR I have now, but she just might.........My son gets a kick out of it when I stomp the loud pedal, though..........

Me, this is what I would play on those crappy little stock speakers, LOL!

Last edited:
KC u suck! Had a dog named boo I inherited him when I kicked my ex's ass out 7 years ago, we got him for her daughters 6th bday n let her name him, she chose boo. The ex new there was no way he was leaving w her cuz we were best buds.. most everyday after work 3 mile walk thru the trails , he would all but run through the door when he heard me pull up after work, died 3 years ago miss that fucker but I do believe we're reunited in the end .. here's a pic, beagle mix just a good little boy

View attachment

KC u suck! Had a dog named boo I inherited him when I kicked my ex's ass out 7 years ago, we got him for her daughters 6th bday n let her name him, she chose boo. The ex new there was no way he was leaving w her cuz we were best buds.. most everyday after work 3 mile walk thru the trails , he would all but run through the door when he heard me pull up after work, died 3 years ago miss that fucker but I do believe we're reunited in the end .. here's a pic, beagle mix just a good little boy

View attachment 366587

Believe you me, I totally understand the love of a beautiful loving dog. They can never ever be replaced but you can start
a new great relationship with another best bud.