One Piece Headlights...

Orion231

Ok, instead of having a bezel and two headlights, why not make a single unit that is all together, as in, there is a clear or smoked front peice so you never have to clean your headlamps and they won't get wet because the bezel is one piece corner lamps and all, only problem I see..is headlamp adjustment but I am sure this can be worked out. Imagine, never having saggy or dirty chipped bezels... ;) What a world.. Even better if we could add HID lights...

There's a guy at the shop I had my muffler done at like a year ago with a regal with caprice one piece headlights he modified the header panel to accept ehe caprice lights- I got the caprice lights, I just havent decided if I want to do it or not yet

try a 1987 Olds cutlass. I know the 87 442's had a one piece headlight, it would probably fit your buick.

Actually, it would be the 88 Cutlass and the 88 Monte Carlo's that have the 1 piece headlights...

gotta be the 87 442's also. I had an 86 that had the dual headlights. I remember the year after mine had singles, they didn't make a 442 in 88.

86-88 Monte Carlo LS's have the composite headlamps

all 87-88 Cutlass' have the composite headlamps as well.

Some MCSS owners have used Chevy Celebrity composite headlights(forget what year they changed to composites) instead of the 2 seperate lights on each side, it takes some minor fabrication, looks unique too.

Head Lights...

I like the GN headlights and stuff I just wish they came with a palstic closed sealed cover I guess the lights you guys are referring to are the same but they are styled differently from a GN right? I want the stock look, just improved. ;)

Actually sylvania has a HID replacement for the 4 headlight sealed beam set-up.

Originally posted by Orion231
Ok, instead of having a bezel and two headlights, why not make a single unit that is all together, as in, there is a clear or smoked front peice so you never have to clean your headlamps and they won't get wet because the bezel is one piece corner lamps and all, only problem I see..is headlamp adjustment but I am sure this can be worked out. Imagine, never having saggy or dirty chipped bezels... ;) What a world.. Even better if we could add HID lights...

I've got a set of the caprice/celebrity lights if someone is interested in giving this a try They cost me $30 ,$30 plus shipping theyre yours to try to figure out