One piece bumper/fillers

I needed front and rear fillers and air dams so it seemed like a great alternative. I'll just go Spoolfools now.
I understand the variances on these cars causes lots of headaches. Thing is, didn't other GBodies figure it out? Doesn't the Monte and Cutlass have 1 pieces noses?? Okay maybe not 1 piece entire noses but fillers and bumpers together and solid air dams. Even a few G Money aftermarket options too. Going off memory and never owned and worked on one so I may be wrong here but doesn't the Regal Body has the most separate nose pieces?
Yea, you got a point on some of this stuff. But who knows what until you try to make one?
I guess it's a real pain in the ass.:)

A Spoolfool version would be a work of art, and yes the Monte SS had a one pc but it was urethane and flexed a bit, but still, the fenders and suck can be tweaked !

A Spoolfool version would be a work of art, and yes the Monte SS had a one pc but it was urethane and flexed a bit, but still, the fenders and suck can be tweaked !

I don't think I would buy one unless it pretty much looks exactly like Jim Dellasandro's did (pics in posts 1 and 2 in this thread).

I feel the front was dead on perfect! ....... Maybe just a little more work could have gone into the back. Note: where it hangs a little lower than the rear quarter panel.

I believe Mike would get both of them right.

one pice front bumper

We just got done making the mold last week here is the first one out of the mold. We are doing another one with A one piece spoiler to. And A deck lid with the spoiler built in but it will be laid back and come out longer. It should be done next week. Let me know what you think.
Looking to purchase

You are about 3 yrs late...
Spoolfool has had them for quite some time.

I have not done the bumper and filler grafted into one. It's a neat idea though. Not sure what ever happened to this deal. I'd be interested to hear and if there is anything I can do to help.

I will say. Whoever does this will be into it a few hundred hours to do it correctly. If you pay someone else to do the work, you will most likely not be able to ever climb back out of the initial cost to ever turn a profit. You must be willing to take the chance and do the hours yourself for free.

I know this sounds crazy, but this is how I started on my bumper fillers and now have no regrets. ;)

I can't be the only one willing to take risks on crazy Turbo Buick ideas here. GO FOR IT!

Happy Spooling.
Mike B.