One piece bumper/fillers

paulg

A chase is a race.
Would be nice for a one piece bumper+filler set for front and rear that smooths out the gaps. Gives the car a modern and cleaner look and could be a useful weight reduction. Just my $0.02

I am in the process of creating molds for my own car however,I would pay top dollar for a quality piece that fits properly and requires minimal modifications.

Here are photos the Original Kenne-Bell/Jim Dalessandro Buick. I think this could look very nice with a one piece air dam.

Please chime in and give opinions so a vendor can get on something like this.

Attachments

• img8629.jpg
    img8629.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,349
My brothers an i have been saying this for years..... it would really modernize the cars...... i like it.

aaron

I would like it too. But I think they would crack because the bumper and body moves a little bit when you hit bumps

maybe they can be that flexible plastic material that is actually used in modern cars. I dont like the idea of the styrofoam inserts used in newer cars with that material but im sure its still lighter than steel and would probably have a longer life than any fiberglass bumper. Maybe we should drag BWeavy in here, he's making his own fillers now i believe. :biggrin:

Looks good. I wouldn't even mind being able to buy a 1 piece rear filler. Basically two rear fillers but just connected in the middle with out being part of the bumper. I know i can be done and have seen it done but as I am no body man being able to buy it as 1 piece already finished would be nice.

Depends on quality, if they are cheapy throw aways I wouldn't spend a dollar but if they match up nice, look factory and last I would pay maybe 300 each (front/rear). I think there would have to be some kind of savings from having to buy glass or nos fillers+ bumpers since this is just one mold. If its cheaper I think it would sell, I'll post pics of how mine come out.

We are in the process!

Hey guys,

I have started a composites company about 6 months ago, we are specializing in G-body parts.

We already have the malibu stuff finished.

We have a 78 cutlass in the shop doing all the glass parts for that.

We are doing regal and Grand national doors now, and are getting ready to do our Outlaw Regal/Grand National bumper and Valance!

If I get enough interest I will push the bumpers forward.

Contact Eric 772-559-4928

Here are some malibu pictures

malibu bumper 001.jpgmalibu bumper 002.jpg

Hey guys,

I have started a composites company about 6 months ago, we are specializing in G-body parts.

We already have the malibu stuff finished.

We have a 78 cutlass in the shop doing all the glass parts for that.

We are doing regal and Grand national doors now, and are getting ready to do our Outlaw Regal/Grand National bumper and Valance!

If I get enough interest I will push the bumpers forward.

Contact Eric 772-559-4928

Here are some malibu pictures

View attachment 151361View attachment 151362

Very nice!!! Welcome!