One piece bumper/fillers

Its been A long process! the guy I got doing it had some health problems that had slowed this project way down. He is better now so we are playing catch up. So maybe some time soon.

My once pretty and new fillers are looking worse and worse every week, I am ready, hate to go ahead and buy the F/G fillers alone, just to have this available soon after, please keep us updated.

Sooooo...any progress here, the GN has been inducted into the shop for assorted refinements, would love to do this one at the same time

Neat idea. Hope it happens.:) Nice to see someone willing to think outside the box and create something new.

Chris, call me if you need any insight into the bumper filler part of the deal.

Mike Barnard

Since no one seems to be doing this, I've been farting around with the idea of "possibly" giving this a go. Just not sure if there's a market large enough to support the project.
What would people be willing to pay for a nice set of these?

I know it won't be cheap. At least the price of a fiberglass bumper plus the fillers. But if the quality is good like the fillers you already make I'm willing to pay more for a quality part. I hope you make them soon so it will keep me from making a set for my GN custom build I'm building now.:smuggrin:

Old post but looking to buy one piece bumpers anyone know where i can find them. I thought a vendor was working on them last dec . anything yet ??

Production by GNS has been stopped or their contacting them to be done has been halted. Talked to Scott today. Boo! But at least we know. Might be up to Mike to make a high quality piece!

Production by GNS has been stopped or their contacting them to be done has been halted. Talked to Scott today. Boo! But at least we know. Might be up to Mike to make a high quality piece!
I remember Mike stating eirlier in this thread that it would be very difficult on a production level to do.

The rear of our cars are a single piece body part. This makes more consistent dimension from left to right (+/- 1/16")

But the front has the 2 fenders left and right independently mounted. The variation could be as much as a 1/2".

This would piss off a lot of buyers who would say their front one piece bumper/filler doesn't fit.

I would suggest to Mike maybe a one piece front bumper/filler assembly that he can offer in 2 pieces. But I wouldn't expect him to pay much attention to this suggestion and for good reason. Then your body shop could seam it at the center. But this would eliminate half the market. Because not everyone will buy a "one piece" that they had to seam themselves.

The best way may be to go to a quality shop and have them make it on your car. (Expensive)

I needed front and rear fillers and air dams so it seemed like a great alternative. I'll just go Spoolfools now.
I understand the variances on these cars causes lots of headaches. Thing is, didn't other GBodies figure it out? Doesn't the Monte and Cutlass have 1 pieces noses?? Okay maybe not 1 piece entire noses but fillers and bumpers together and solid air dams. Even a few G Money aftermarket options too. Going off memory and never owned and worked on one so I may be wrong here but doesn't the Regal Body has the most separate nose pieces?