One piece bumper/fillers

Lauren Engineering has made this stuff for years, its nice though to see someone else getting in the game. I think it cleans up the car and smooths it out. I wanted to do this to my car but ended up having the stock bumper weilded and smoothed out, so I still have the protection form the bumber and aluminum support. Only because of a previous accident in my TTA, not sure the ole back can take another impact like that.

I'm sorry to say...but for my personal taste. Lauren Engineering body kit's design SUCK!!!! I like more of a classy smooth type feel not a transformer look :eek: I wish this one piece bumper/fillers that are in the making could also be made for safe street use :(

Ahhhh all these posts and i barely got an alert on this thread today! I definitely want fronts and rears!! And a discount for starting the thread lol.

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfools-new-1-pc-bumper-fillers-for-sale.380887/

How they're made:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/how-i-made-1-pc-fiberglass-rear-bumper-filler.380893/

So far, Mike (SPOOLFOOL2) of the South Western section only has rears available. These are the best quality that you will find anywhere.
Pictures on page #'s 5 & 6. I have a new SPOOLFOOL Production 1 piece rear bumper filler on my car and I love it. Mike has a thread going over on T6P also. These are the ones to buy. Fit like a glove with no hassle involved. Mike is an approved vendor / supporting supplier of TB.Com. The white one that you see in the pics on T6P is my pristine 31K mile white Turbo Buick T with Mike's new fiberglass rear bumper filler. It's rumored that Mike's fiberglass front bumper fillers will be available maybe as soon as about 6 weeks from now. These fiberglass rear bumper fillers are the nicest and best fitting that any front bumper filler available anywhere. Check out Mike's signature for price & details. These rear bumper fillers are simply phenomenal for quality & fitting. I can't wait for the fronts to be available soon.

Gary,
Mike's one piece rear filler is nice but what this thread is requesting is a one piece bumper with the fillers in it and smoothed out. look at the first page.

OK, many thanks Paul, I will take a look at it.
People looking for a combination front bumper and fillers might also be looking for rear bumper fillers.
Or are you objecting to my post being in this thread?

Not at all, merely pointing out that one piece fillers and a shaved one piece bumper with fillers and are different. Maybe Mike can produce a bumper with the fillers in it, I'd buy it in a heart beat!

That is a good looking pc, too bad I had not seen it before the shop repaired my car, had them buy the two pc fiberglass units and bond them together, looks great, but this would have been, cheaper/easier for them.