One Of a Kind Lingenfelter '86 Grand National

There needs to be a reason to overvalue a car. A reason.
Linfelter holds no water in the Buick Community. Mostly because of a video made in the fall of 1986 with a stock GNX. :)

Either way, hope you get what you want for it. Auction will give the best yield in my opinion.

So much for the forum rules.

There's probly some guy on a culdesac somewhere with an extra garage bay who loves royal purple oil and classic cars who's heard the name lingenfelter tossed around once or twice who will buy it & won't care what anyone thinks.

So much for the forum rules.

There's probly some guy on a culdesac somewhere with an extra garage bay who loves royal purple oil and classic cars who's heard the name lingenfelter tossed around once or twice who will buy it & won't care what anyone thinks.

That would mean he's an uniformed buyer. I would think he deserves better.

You're OK with a buyer getting a, well......... let's all of us Turbo Buick guys just call it a "really lousy deal"?

Noobs can just roll in here and post up something for sale when it's clear the asking price is obviously completely out of line and not be challenged ? Forum rules be damned?

Really?

What happened to going fast with class?

Last edited:
Informing people is one thing, but the way it was done here has little to do with class.

I agree with this. I have never understood why people feel the need to make negative comments about other's for sale posts. If you don't like the item for sale or think its over priced just move on and if its truly overpriced the market will bear that out for the seller. This board is definetly not what it used to be and the traffic here shows it.

Jesus, way to feel welcomed into a forum.... I agree, its an ignorant amount of money for an 80's Buick, The bid on this car went up to 97k last year,... and like i said, the owner is negotiable on price,.. and to be honest, he really doesn't need any of your money AND is right off the bat taking a 35k negative hit on it,... That being said,... if somebody wanted the cream of the crop Buick grand national, this is it, make an offer, whether it be 25k 35k 45k 55k, whatever, I'd love to see someone who actually cares about this car to own it. Someone could get a great deal..... the owner isn't a member of the Grand National community. Thats why I posted it here first.... Some of you are real McAssholes though. maybe ill show him this thread and hell run it over with his tank,... who knows.... If anyone is actually interested in this car, Message me, Its located in southern NY.... check your TV's though, you'll see it at auction again soon.

God Bless

---Some Noob

Gosh,what the hell is wrong with everybody, the blond in the first picture surly makes this a great buy

Not sure if anyone else is a member of the HAMB but, this forum sure could benefit from similar minded inidviduals and forum rules.

Guess you all forgot about some of the older "Grumpy" members that used to frequent this forum & enjoyed jumping all over the new guys.

Talking down on peoples adds devalues your own car. I would love to see these cars start to bring some better money.

I think all the turbo Buick's are under priced.
You know they fetch $25-30k all day in excellent condition with tasteful mods. $10-15k for a half decent one and $5-6k as a good roller. Any more than that, they will be out of reach for the average enthusiast. Without them being half way affordable, the aftermarket would die. Let's not be selfish and worry about self gain, but be realistic on values and keeping our hobby alive.

Or go buy a Hemi Cuda and look at it in your garage.

ur apologizing for some dude with (1) post coming up here trying to scam some unsuspecting buyer? really? thats odd cause on THIS forum if you post a pile of shit and call it gold I can assure you ur BS will be sniffed out immediately! this isn't FLEABAY!

wat exactly wud be helpful? saying thats a great deal and a fair price? or calling it wat it is so no one gets scammed? which one?

I know I know.... anyone can post any car they want for sale at any price they desire.... yea thats tru but any member can post anything he wants pertaining too it calling out their said BS! if felling get hurt over that I'm sure they will get over it. id rather see that then some guy get scammed and pay $65k for a $20k car.

I agree and apologize for being critical rather than helpfull.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ur apologizing for some dude with (1) post coming up here trying to scam some unsuspecting buyer? really? thats odd cause on THIS forum if you post a pile of shit and call it gold I can assure you ur BS will be sniffed out immediately! this isn't FLEABAY!

wat exactly wud be helpful? saying thats a great deal and a fair price? or calling it wat it is so no one gets scammed? which one?

I know I know.... anyone can post any car they want for sale at any price they desire.... yea thats tru but any member can post anything he wants pertaining too it calling out their said BS! if felling get hurt over that I'm sure they will get over it. id rather see that then some guy get scammed and pay $65k for a $20k car.
Apparently my sarcasm is as bad as trumps...lol.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is one of many reasons this place is dead. I haven't been on here regularly in a couple years and it appears to have continued to go downhill. This place has a reputation for a place where you don't want to sell stuff because of crap just like this. You all have your opinions about what cars are worth. I'm not sure if it's jealousy or what, because it certainly isn't about keeping our hobby alive. You are doing the exact opposite. I have zero regret selling my car due to BS like this.

OP, you can ask whatever you want. The values being thrown around here are opinions from people who have no intention of buying your car. I got flack for asking what I did for my car. I got opinions that my car was only worth $25k. The price I sold it all for says otherwise.

GNBRETT - maybe you need a snickers.

Last edited: