one mistake !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Here's a sad example of the witch hunt caused by the flood of sexual abuse allegations:

A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with
one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still
paying off his school loans.

This just goes to show you, one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

He really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian.

Here's a sad example of the witch hunt caused by the flood of sexual abuse allegations:

A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion. He slept with
one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still
paying off his school loans.

This just goes to show you, one minor mistake can ruin your life. Thoughts and prayers for him and his family.

He really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian.

Lou, don’t know if you did a good job in writing this. He slept with one of his patients and he is a vet. Don’t mean anything by pointing that out, but ~~~~

He was just helping them over the fence.

Yeah branded for life & hit with a restraining order to boot its not fair ! :wacky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I don' t know if its bots or someone reported but google slapped me for one of those two pics. PLEASE KEEP THE PICS G RATED! I hate the politically correct BS as much as anyone but the ads are the main source of income for the board!

Guys I don' t know if its bots or someone reported but google slapped me for one of those two pics. PLEASE KEEP THE PICS G RATED! I hate the politically correct BS as much as anyone but the ads are the main source of income for the board!
Sorry Shane, I too am besides myself. Things were going fine till turboelky chimed in with his perversion. Now being from Calif. I try hard to set a professional example here but certain deplorables here make this difficult. When we meet at Richard Clarks I will be certain to atone for this outrage.