Once in a lifetime deal on a built 88 LX hatch, NJ

mustang

beautiful car ...i miss mine every once in a while...i had a black 91 lx with a kenne bell...this car is very nice if i owned another i would buy this one ..good luck friend..u may have better luck selling it on corral...there are alot of good folks on that board,,hell most guys i run with we all have our buicks but most of us still own or have owned stangs at one point ..good luck and that car is a nice car for the $$$

The reason for no offers is probably the stock block with those hp numbers. Nice car though good luck with the sale.

I know you said no trades but would you cnsider a 91 notch plus cash ( like 4500$ ). Couple things about my car: trick flow top end kit, Auto , edge 3000 stall,410's, welds.

raining it ass off right now. pics are available later this weekend if i can figure out how to post them.

BUMP!!! For $9k even I'll throw in a brand new still wrapped Granatelli tubular K-member, and a complete 5 lug conversion kit consisting of 95 GT front spindles(i think i have the calipers too but don't quote me), 95 GT rear end(disassembled but all there, with guts), extra good posi with 3:55's, rear calipers, the works. I can even toss in 03 cobra rotors and pads with literally 20k unabused miles, don't even need to be cut.

And remember the car still comes with BOTH sets of wheels, 4 pony's with $400 tires on the 2 fronts, and the drag lites, also has the original front seats to go with in very good condition, just need cleaning(no gangsta lean aka broken sides).

You can take the car with everything for $9k. I defy you to find a sicker deal!! Build it with all the parts into a supercar or sell whatever parts you don't want to buy what you do want.

I know you said no trades but would you cnsider a 91 notch plus cash ( like 4500$ ). Couple things about my car: trick flow top end kit, Auto , edge 3000 stall,410's, welds.

Sorry I never saw your response. Car sounds sweet but I'm only selling this car to put away towards a Z06. If not for that I'd keep it. If I can find a way to have both I still may keep this car, I have too much invested emotionally and financially...it's killing me to sell it.

i only see 2 things wrong ... its barney purple and its not a trunk car or it would have been gone

i only see 2 things wrong ... its barney purple and its not a trunk car or it would have been gone

LOL!! OH COME ON!! I knew someone would go there. It's really a blue purple, you have to see it in person. I really need to get some good pics. And I'm with you on the trunk thing...i'd want more if it was one.

I have a very similar combo on my 91 Notch. Nice car and good luck with the sale. I have over $30K into mine, so I am basically stuck with it unless I want to part it out, but its a really fun car. Every time I think of selling it, the next time I take a ride in it, I change my mind.

I have a very similar combo on my 91 Notch. Nice car and good luck with the sale. I have over $30K into mine, so I am basically stuck with it unless I want to part it out, but its a really fun car. Every time I think of selling it, the next time I take a ride in it, I change my mind.

Thanks man! You sound just like me...i almost debated a partout but it'd kill me to do it. And likewise every time I drive it, though seldom, I always ask myself if I'm insane for wanting to sell it. If situations were different the car would stay, but it's too much for me right now. I just want a Z06 at some point in my life. This car will help pay for part of it.