On a quest for better MPG's (E85)

No volt booster. Stock lines. Car was lean though. High 12.xx and a flash of 13 AFR on the wideband at 28-30psi. No KNR until the very top end...saw 2-3 KNR on the powerlogger around 5300rpm...then he got out of it.

Are you planning a fuel pump upgrade? I think that 340 is about maxed out and maybe then some

Are you planning a fuel pump upgrade? I think that 340 is about maxed out and maybe then some
Eventually I prolly will. That first pull was at the default settings in the TT chip. Second pull I added 3% overall wot fuel....and for some dumbass reason I pulled 3* of timing...after the addition of the fuel, the AFR lowered to 11.9-12.3 so there's still some room....but not much. Pulling the timing killed the second pull...only got 375 at the wheels the second pull.

Last edited:
No volt booster. Stock lines. Car was lean though. High 12.xx and a flash of 13 AFR on the wideband at 28-30psi. No KNR until the very top end...saw 2-3 KNR on the powerlogger around 5300rpm...then he got out of it.
Did you figure out if the car like it that lean on E85? Im finding out my car likes 10.8-11.0 as I creep up on boost. When I ran 18psi, it liked being leaner as my MPH went up as I leaned it out.

Eventually I prolly will. That first pull was at the default settings in the TT chip. Second pull I added 3% overall wot fuel....and for some dumbass reason I pulled 3* of timing...after the addition of the fuel, the AFR lowered to 11.9-12.3 so there's still some room....but not much. Pulling the timing killed the second pull...only got 375 at the wheels the second pull.

That's a lower to mid 11 second car ..who would have thought a single 340 could support that .. .especially on stock lines

try this one out. you can be the tester.

this one is for a fuel injected application. kind of a cool idea. not sure how safe it is tho.