Old kill story but with a new twist. MKIV Supra TT

cool 84

Got hotair?
The kill went something like this.

I went out one weekend not wanting to be around people so I filled up with 10 gallons of 114 octane, boost at 24psi, race chip, and went hunting. Early on I passed a white Supra going the opposite way but with nowhere to turn around and with it being early on, I kept going in my direction. After several hours of finding nothing to run other than messing around with a Honda or two and burning $70 worth of gas, I decided to call it a night. It's about 2AM with hardly any traffic. As I get near my turn I spot the white Supra up ahead. I catch up real quick, look over, and it's a girl in the passenger seat, couldn't see the driver but I assumed it was her boyfriend or dad driving. I figured it was a no go but as soon as I looked over I heard the turbos spool and it took off I gave chase. My car kicked down to second for a second and the rear did a dance since that was in my pre posi days. I caught it within a second and put lots of carlenghts. I hit the brakes and it did a flyby on my.

At the next light, two of the lanes were taken and the Supra took the open one so I pulled in behind it. Light went green, Supra floored it and I had to majorly backpedal to keep from rear ending it. Once in the open I put on my blinker just to rub it in and went by pretty easily.

I was getting dangerously low on gas and had to go home. I Flipped a U-turn and as I was starting to go the opposite way I looked over at the Supra and it was a girl driving. I thought it was pretty cool and figured I would never see her again.

So I'm at a party at a friend's house a month later and I see a white Supra outside. I find the girl that looks to be the one and asked her if she owned the Supra which she said yes. I asked if it was fast and she said yes but looked at me kind of weird like she kind of recognized me. Then I asked if she had raced any old black cars lately and she and her friend started laughing. They started making fun of each other, admitting how they were talking about how bad they were going to beat my car when I first pulled up next to them and they actually noticed the blinker when I went around. She knew a little about cars and asked what size motor I had and I said a 6 cylinder like you. She gave me a weird look so I added that it had a much bigger turbo than she had.

That was 2 years ago. Last night I was out with some friends and I see the same girl and her same friend. She actually brought up that night and said how bad it pissed her off that she lost and how it was her only loss in that car and that my car was the fastest she had seen on the street in this area. It felt good that someone actually remembered a race like that down to the details and could give compliments on my car. Not to mention, how often do you find two girls out looking for races in a TT MKIV Supra? I think I should marry her. :)

Originally posted by Sinful6
Wow! You don't see too many Hotair kills here... :D

-DC

It's a pretty good combo, not to mention the FM intercooler helps a bit :) . Still in hotair configuration. There used to be a lot of hotair kills but my car has been down for quite some time.

Going from memory, back then I had what's in my sig with the exceptions being ported irons, TA49, 206 cam, 3.8L, and a Spearco FM.

Thanks for the conpliments. She is in college in another town, I just happened to catch her by luck. She had to sell the Supra unfortunately but seems to still have that racing bug.

Before I saw the "Should I marry her" comment I was already thinking the same thing. Intresting how a simple chain of events keep leading you two together...

You better hit that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want pics of both girls.....going at it would be better ,but what ever you can do.:eek:

I'll see what I can do lol. Not really the type you would think that would be out racing. Very feminine, rich family, and in fact I think she said something about medical school but I had a few drinks that night and can't remember that well. Hopefully I run into them again before they go back to school. Too bad my car is still down, she wanted a ride in it.

Hey man go for it, sounds like a cool girl.....she is out with her friend....single. If you don't you may regret it, wish I could find a girl like that.

Brian

Pics would be appreciated.