Ok...how young in too young?? (no terry houston)

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
So I'm at safeway last night at 10 and I'm minding my own business when some brunette who works there comes up and says hi to me (at first I was confused). We talk for a few and then she grabs the pencil I had on my ear and writes her number down and says she gets off in a few minutes..

So I meet her outside, we go up the block and checkout a coffee place but decide to not go in...anyway she ends up in my car and somehow start going at it...

Now here is my dilemma..this chick is 18 (I think...) and I'm 25..

However she is crazy sexy. Long curly brunette hair, super fit body (plays soccer), and a face that makes you go from 6-to-midnight.

So my fellow brethren... is it wrong to play the no pants dance with this chick?

My main concern is if this chick is 17, I'm headed to jail...already been overnight a few times-NOT a fan. However this chick is down for some freaky stuff. She was hitting my phone up till 1am.

So... to bone? or not to bone?

Side note: I'm going to Safeway all the time now...

Get an older friend to go in and try to get an age from her co-workers, Just remember that 15 can get ya 20 after all.:biggrin:

They're called san quinton quals for a reason ya know.:)

Get an older friend to go in and try to get an age from her co-workers, Just remember that 15 can get ya 20 after all.:biggrin:

They're called san quinton quals for a reason ya know.:)

Yeah, in CA they've gotta be 18 I think..

Seriously.. this chick is damn sexy though. Or maybe it was the fact she hit on me..not sure.. however I'm now a fan of greek yogurt (what I was buying when this all happened) because of this.

Its hella funny-I was seeing this 33yr old nurse chick and just earlier that night she broke things off and then this happened...timing man, it has its way..

Get her ID to confirm age and I say Bone all the way, remember its not cheating if you unless you get caught, on the other hand, the blondie may be testing you and they could be friends, in that case its already too late.. good luck and report back with pictures. :)

Get her ID to confirm age and I say Bone all the way, remember its not cheating if you unless you get caught, on the other hand, the blondie may be testing you and they could be friends, in that case its already too late.. good luck and report back with pictures. :)

werd.

no way these two are friends. brunette lives where I grew up and is way younger.

hrm...

Makes me remember the OLD days? Have fun and pay for it later, if she's legal tender? if not (RUN)!!! LOL

So I'm at safeway last night at 10 and I'm minding my own business when some brunette who works there comes up and says hi to me (at first I was confused). We talk for a few and then she grabs the pencil I had on my ear and writes her number down and says she gets off in a few minutes..

So I meet her outside, we go up the block and checkout a coffee place but decide to not go in...anyway she ends up in my car and somehow start going at it...

Now here is my dilemma..this chick is 18 (I think...) and I'm 25..

However she is crazy sexy. Long curly brunette hair, super fit body (plays soccer), and a face that makes you go from 6-to-midnight.

So my fellow brethren... is it wrong to play the no pants dance with this chick?

Mind you I'm also kinda seeing this really hot blonde right now, and I don't wanna screw that up either..

My main concern is if this chick is 17, I'm headed to jail...already been overnight a few times-NOT a fan. However this chick is down for some freaky stuff. She was hitting my phone up till 1am.

So... to bone? or not to bone?

Side note: I'm going to Safeway all the fuking time now...

Pics or it didn't happen

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Pics or it didn't happen

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I posted pics of one of my ex's tits in another thread (or emailed them). If I have em, I'm good for it.

I hope you checked the Adam's apple area....:eek:

I thoroughly inspected her neckline last night :D

Trying to get her to hangout this evening.

I think I also sent you the pics of my ex.. right?

I'd post pics of one of my ex's, but I've had bad experiences in the past...the interwebz are not forgiving...

I'd check that ID. If you don't post for a while we'll assume you didn't. :D

Peter

:eek:

Attachments

• chris_hansen_dateline_nbc.jpg
    chris_hansen_dateline_nbc.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 358
If she is too young you just committed yourself on the net ( your fu@ked), and if your hot chick your with now see's your post..........your fu@ked again!!! So at this point, who gives a sh#t. Your screwed either way you slice it. :eek: