Ok everybody let's start a pic post thread for the W-Bodies!

Well I have some cosmetic work to do to my 2000 Regal GS that I just picker up, then I'll post. Just bought the car, took to the shop to have the headers replaced and I left it there and the next day the owner of the shop called me and said a friend of his saw and wanted to buy as is and offered me $3k more that I paid for it. It would've been a nice flip, but I don't want to let it go as I have some plans for it.

Is there any way to reattach pictures to our original post?

Attachments

• IMG_1920.jpg
    IMG_1920.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1999.jpg
    IMG_1999.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 227
Press the little picture button above the text box and then choose your file. Awesome Lumina by the way! That's a sleeper.
1.jpg.png

I got my turd washed for the first time since fall.
Washed 4-20.jpg

Washed 2 4-20.jpg

I kinda like the sleeper "Lame V6" car thing I have going. At the same time I think a set of wheels and lower ride height would do this car a lot of good.

thanks, I'm actually trying to attach these pics to my original post on page 1 that were lost.

The only way I know as of now is to message the photo to a moderator and have them add it. Include a link to the thread and refer the particular post number.
I’ve had them edit posts for me, additional information, not photos.
Us regular shmucks don’t have access to edit posts.

Haha thanks!

As for editing, I think turbobuick has a time limit on editing. I've only been able to edit if I've done it soon after the initial post, but I cant go back and edit any of my other posts.

I think its to prevent people from backing
A set of TTA/GNX wheels maybe?
Sadly, the wonky 4th gens won't allow for a wheel with normal offsets. Since these were sitting around I thought I'd give them a shot for fun...
Gn wheels don't fit.jpg

but the brakes were too big to clear. :ROFLMAO: Too bad. I think they had potential to look way cooler than it did in my head. I'm leaning toward Jeg Stars now. They're a lot heavier than the Weld Star they mimic, but they look the same and cost very little. We'll see. Used sets come up for sale on F-body Facebook pages every now and then. I think they look stellar and allow for huge meats. Not that my T5 or 7.5" rear can handle 315s. lol Worth it!

More like this!
SSR Star.jpg

But I'm lame and cheap. As much as I hate the look of the car right now, the current tires only have a few thousand miles on them. I think I want to wear those down before replacement. That should be pretty easy with the line lock though! I should also consider replacing some of the heavily rust damaged suspension parts before I put the added strain of wide stickies on the back!

Those look good. On the GN wheel you need one something like this... It is a Riviera wheel.
RiviWheel.jpg

Nice looking car looks good with Buick power :cool: but do yourself a favor and get rid of the engine cover. They look nice when dressed up but GM deemed them a fire hazard in a recall and removed them back in the day.
That is only if you let grime, grease and oil Buick up on the foam padding on the inside. I do not know anyone personally that has had this happen.

Well I have some cosmetic work to do to my 2000 Regal GS that I just picker up, then I'll post. Just bought the car, took to the shop to have the headers replaced and I left it there and the next day the owner of the shop called me and said a friend of his saw and wanted to buy as is and offered me $3k more that I paid for it. It would've been a nice flip, but I don't want to let it go as I have some plans for it.
They ate getting more rare buy the day. Prob a good call.

Lumina LTZ's came with the L36 that can get the same work as L67's. Overall, I'd start with any 3800 car that's as clean as possible, regardless of model (Chevy, Buick, Pontiac, Olds, etc.) and have one you can enjoy tinkering with while avoiding excess repair work.