Ok everybody let's start a pic post thread for the W-Bodies!

D2A0F48D-F2E4-4305-B0FA-5EB922BA5E64.jpeg

LS.
17” Continental Extreme Contact DWS.
GMPP swaybars. ZZPERFORMANCE 2.5 ss downpipe & F body 12” front brakes.
Love the 30+ mpg on regular gas, plenty quick, and it stops too !

That's going to surprise people!

That's going to surprise people!
I hope so! It should start up again after replacing the oil pan and some other minor upgrades within the next couple of days. If the weather is looking bad for the nats, I'll consider driving this down instead of my GN. We'll see.

It just makes me wonder what it would take to put a 97-04 Regal body on to that frame? Hmmmm?
And have a RWD Regal GS.

Years ago there was an Olds Achieva around here that had a v8 rwd swap. They used a frame from a Nova for the engine and bullt a frame like a back half for the rear. Looked real nice.

Lawrence Conely of Conelys Performance Plus (CPP) built an early 2000's bright red Grand Prix 2 door with a TR drivetrain that looked stock. It had aftermarket wheels that resembled the stock wheels.

My guess is they built it for a customer that backed out as it was for sale on their website shortly before they closed the doors.

Yes, they were asking a LOT, 55 large a LOT. Would have been way cool to have!!

I remember hearing of that car but never saw it. Has to be out there somewhere?

Look forward to seeing you run in Bowling Green, David. Plan to get the Park Avenue back that way in the next year or so. Just put in a cam, cleaned the heads up, installed a fresh TripleEdge trans and put some drag radials on it. First time out on the road in 2 years....
Resized_20181002_200201_5504.jpeg

Look forward to seeing you run in Bowling Green, David. Plan to get the Park Avenue back that way in the next year or so. Just put in a cam, cleaned the heads up, installed a fresh TripleEdge trans and put some drag radials on it. First time out on the road in 2 years....
View attachment 328777
Hey Kyle what's up glad to hear your doing fine and you got that tank back on the road. LoL
I remember that day at the motorplex you ripped off a run in the 1/4 at 110mph+ and everyone's jaw just dropped that was awesome! I don't think anyone expected that.
We'll see you in BG for sure and my ph# is still the same 2146297429.

Seeing that silver W-body go down the track really makes me wish that my Camaro was here... It was so close to done. Next year!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk