oil pressure for turbo

In the old parts that they sent back are two seperate bearings (one locked up) but didi look inside of the new.
probably a single,the dbb stuff from tnetics is fairly new like 2 years.i have another 64mm from them right before they changed to the new cartriges and thats still a single

So more likely they changed it from a double ball bearing to a larger single ball bearing center section ?

So more likely they changed it from a double ball bearing to a larger single ball bearing center section ?
i cant see how you would have a dbb setup.the tnx dbb line your looking at 2200 easy for a smaller unit.what you can do is look at the model number on the tag on the compressor cover and call them,see what you have but either way their bb big shaft units can handle thicker syn oil with higher oil pressure from the various units i have seen.

This.

Attachments

• replaced parts 3_LI (2).jpg
    replaced parts 3_LI (2).jpg
    672 KB · Views: 55
Put the GN-1 drain back on for now as it is the only thing I have now. If the prices where not so stupid for a new one, I would get a new, factory reproduced one.

After looking for one now, I gave the one I had away.