Oil leaking out of threads of restrictor fitting

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Have a PT 6765 BB turbo that is leaking oil out of the threads of the aluminum fitting that screws into the center section.(Oil feed line)
Not sure is there is something missing or what on the inverted flare mating surfaces, fitting to center section?
I have tightened this as far as i want to, something is not correct.
This is a used turbo bought from a list member.
Anyone have experience with oil leak in this area.
Thanks

Isn't this a 1/4" or 1/8" npt to 4an fitting? Put teflon thread sealer on it!

Take it apart and reassemble it, noting any inconsistencies with the sealing face(s). If they're all borked up, replace the fitting(s). You can use a little pipe dope (threadlocker goop) to help on the block side (on what I'm guessing are NPT threads), too, but don't use any on tube or AN fittings. Which fitting specifically is leaking?

if it is a ball bearing turbo and you are talking about the big aluminum nut between the turbo and oil line fitting, don't touch it. It is void your warranty and possibly damage your turbo. It has to go back to precision.

Thought a pic would help with understanding. Precision turbo this morning said put some blue leak lock on it. This blew my away. With needing the car to run Saturday in a local event i will try some type of threa sealer, against my better judgement.

Attachments

• 20171101_164217.jpg
    20171101_164217.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 137
  • 20171101_163051.jpg
    20171101_163051.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 132
Loc tite 545 non fouling hydraulic thread sealant
As of tonight the sealer has stopped the oil. Had already used Permatex 24206. If i find out a better solution i will post
Thanks to all that offered help.